Pets Arrive in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Jam City, partnered with Warner Bros. Interactive have come together to create mobile and video game experiences based in J.K. Rowling’s original stories, and with that comes an update to Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Starting today on the mobile game, players can take up popular pets such as an Owl, Rat, Cat, and Toad to join them in their adventures as a student at Hogwarts. Players can own up to four pets in the game (one of each kind), which will nap and lounge about in their house dormitory. You can equip one of them at a time and they will journey with you around Hogwarts and its grounds. They also offer an energy boost when they’re awoken from their slumber in addition to being friends/companions. With today’s addition, players can join the likes of pet-loving Hagrid and Mr. Filch, gaining a friendly animal friend to join them in their exploration of Hogwarts and their new dormitories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online: New Server Opening Soon
- JC Planet has recently announced that they will be hosting the classic 3D MMORPG: Seal Online, with a brand new server and new events for play...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Releases Patch 2.7 A Betta Meta
- Robot Entertainment announces the launch of Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.7.
- Kasedo Games Showcase - PAX South 2016
- A digital publishing division of Kalypso (of Tropico and Dungeons fame), Kasedo's focus is bringing quality games to a wider audience.