Neverwinter: Ravenloft Announced
Perfect World Entertainment & Cryptic announced today the next module for Neverwinter: Ravenloft.
Ravenloft will arrive on PC on June 26 (consoles at a later date), and ventures from the comfortable domains of Neverwinter to the unique gothic horror of the Ravenloft setting.
The update will feature an all-new Campaign, a new Adventure Zone (Barovia), Tarokka Card Readings by Madame Eva, Heroic Encounters, Castle Ravenloft, and more.
Unwanted guests appear in the Forgotten Realms leading adventurers to Madame Eva for a Tarokka Card reading that is unlike any other. The mists of Barovia pull adventurers to the Domains of Dread and into the land of the mighty vampire – Strahd von Zarovich. In the darkest corners of this foreign land, adventurers will find new stories from Quests and Instances; all-new Repeatable Adventures with newly designed Monster Hunts and Heroic Encounters, where the creatures of the mist must be destroyed; and expanded endgame progression with a new Campaign culminating in a journey into Castle Ravenloft itself. Heroes of Neverwinter must work together to free this cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online Nightmare Invasion Event Begins
- Millennium City has been invaded by unearthly creatures, and it is up to the Champions to stop them and protect the city!
- Burndown is Now Available in Steam Early Access
- A new Battle Royale title has hit Steam's Early Access program in the form of Burndown.
- Hi-Rez Expo Begins Thursday January 5
- Hi-Rez Expo (HRX), an annual gaming festival celebrating the games and communities of Hi-Rez Studios, begins tomorrow!