Neverwinter: Ravenloft Announced
Perfect World Entertainment & Cryptic announced today the next module for Neverwinter: Ravenloft.
Ravenloft will arrive on PC on June 26 (consoles at a later date), and ventures from the comfortable domains of Neverwinter to the unique gothic horror of the Ravenloft setting.
The update will feature an all-new Campaign, a new Adventure Zone (Barovia), Tarokka Card Readings by Madame Eva, Heroic Encounters, Castle Ravenloft, and more.
Unwanted guests appear in the Forgotten Realms leading adventurers to Madame Eva for a Tarokka Card reading that is unlike any other. The mists of Barovia pull adventurers to the Domains of Dread and into the land of the mighty vampire – Strahd von Zarovich. In the darkest corners of this foreign land, adventurers will find new stories from Quests and Instances; all-new Repeatable Adventures with newly designed Monster Hunts and Heroic Encounters, where the creatures of the mist must be destroyed; and expanded endgame progression with a new Campaign culminating in a journey into Castle Ravenloft itself. Heroes of Neverwinter must work together to free this cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: New Champion; Atomic Wonder Woman
- Get an extensive look at Atomic Wonder Woman, the newest Champion available in Infinite Crisis, the upcoming free-to-play MOBA from Turbine ba...
- SMITE Reveals Ullr in Pre-Launch Patch
- HiRez's official SMITE launch tournament is now little more than a week away and the final god patch details have been revealed!
- PAX East: Red 5 Studios Firefall Panel Livestream
- Red 5 Studios is preparing to live stream its Firefall Panel from PAX East!