Neverwinter: Ravenloft Announced
Perfect World Entertainment & Cryptic announced today the next module for Neverwinter: Ravenloft.
Ravenloft will arrive on PC on June 26 (consoles at a later date), and ventures from the comfortable domains of Neverwinter to the unique gothic horror of the Ravenloft setting.
The update will feature an all-new Campaign, a new Adventure Zone (Barovia), Tarokka Card Readings by Madame Eva, Heroic Encounters, Castle Ravenloft, and more.
Unwanted guests appear in the Forgotten Realms leading adventurers to Madame Eva for a Tarokka Card reading that is unlike any other. The mists of Barovia pull adventurers to the Domains of Dread and into the land of the mighty vampire – Strahd von Zarovich. In the darkest corners of this foreign land, adventurers will find new stories from Quests and Instances; all-new Repeatable Adventures with newly designed Monster Hunts and Heroic Encounters, where the creatures of the mist must be destroyed; and expanded endgame progression with a new Campaign culminating in a journey into Castle Ravenloft itself. Heroes of Neverwinter must work together to free this cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hatsune Miku Returns to Brave Frontier in Snow Festival Event
- The Vocaloid, Hatsune Miku is coming back to Brave Frontier in a special 'Snow Festival' Event!
- Webzen Announces Second Beta Celebration for MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the official Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Officia...
- Heroes of Newerth Launches Core Pool
- S2 Games has announced the launch of Core Pool for Heroes of Newerth, which introduces a whole new approach to the player experience.