Neverwinter: Ravenloft Announced
Perfect World Entertainment & Cryptic announced today the next module for Neverwinter: Ravenloft.
Ravenloft will arrive on PC on June 26 (consoles at a later date), and ventures from the comfortable domains of Neverwinter to the unique gothic horror of the Ravenloft setting.
The update will feature an all-new Campaign, a new Adventure Zone (Barovia), Tarokka Card Readings by Madame Eva, Heroic Encounters, Castle Ravenloft, and more.
Unwanted guests appear in the Forgotten Realms leading adventurers to Madame Eva for a Tarokka Card reading that is unlike any other. The mists of Barovia pull adventurers to the Domains of Dread and into the land of the mighty vampire – Strahd von Zarovich. In the darkest corners of this foreign land, adventurers will find new stories from Quests and Instances; all-new Repeatable Adventures with newly designed Monster Hunts and Heroic Encounters, where the creatures of the mist must be destroyed; and expanded endgame progression with a new Campaign culminating in a journey into Castle Ravenloft itself. Heroes of Neverwinter must work together to free this cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steambirds Alliance Launches in August
- Spry Fox's Steambirds Alliance, the spiritual successor to Realm of the Mad God is ready after six years of development.
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- League of Angels II Launches 1000th Server
- League of Angels II is proud to announce another milestone: the launch of its 1,000th server, S1000.