Neopets Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Neopets Page.
Neopets is a 2D browser based virtual pets MMO published by Nickelodeon – the same company behind PetPet Park. Players start by creating their own virtual pet called a “Neo pet” and can earn money in the game by playing flash games. It was one of the virtual virtual pet sites ever and is easily one of the most popular browser based games. Based on the game’s graphics, it’s clear that Neopets is aimed at a younger audience, but that doesn’t mean older folk won’t enjoy it. The game has a surprising amount of content and an enormous playerbase. Neopets is by no means a traditional MMORPG. Those looking for more hands on browser based MMORPGs should try Adventure Quest Worlds or RuneScape. To learn more about Neopets check out the official MMOHuts Neopets page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe will deliver Real Cash Gaming for Virtual Reality
- The Entropia Universe platform will fully Support Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2), Valve and HTC’s SteamVR & more.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Now in Open Beta
- Bethesda snuck the launch of Elder Scrolls: Legends' open beta during Quakecon.
- Dark and Light Coming to Steam in 2017
- Snail’s development team is busy focusing on polishing Dark and Light and optimizing the game with remarkable gameplay for Early Access.