Everdream Valley Announcement Trailer (Gamescom 2020)
Everdream Valley is a unique experience that mixes adventure with RPG and sim elements. If you dream of a life in the countryside and a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, if you want to recall the holiday time you’ve spent with your grandparents or simply try your luck as a Junior Farmer, this game is for you. In Everdream Valley you will get the chance to direct the actions of an 11-year-old boy spending his summer holiday at his grandparents’ farm.
By day, the Junior Farmer will have to help his guardians run the farm. This means taking care of your very own vegetable patch. Searching for parasites destroying crops, holes in the fence or broken agricultural tools, and reporting all issues to grandparents. It’s also very important to make friends with the farm’s long-time resident, The Cat, so he starts hunting pests or chasing away the birds that feed on the fruits and grain. All while not forgetting to train The Dog that accompanies you to live in the country, herd the sheep or scare away wolfpacks threatening the farm.
By night, however, you will experience some fantastic dreams featuring original, animal-related minigames. And if successful in all challengers, you will be awarded with the materials, equipment, and furnishings needed to build your very own treehouse!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Get Busy with New Content in Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the first major content update for the massively multiplay...
- Grand Chase: Rebirth, Two New Dungeons, Increased leveling, New Playable Character!
- SG Interactive, a leading North American free-to-play MMO game publisher, announced the completion of the newest phase of Grand Chase: Rebirt...
- Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
- United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend.