Mythgard Begins Open Beta Today
Mythgard is proud to announce that the latest CCG has gone into its Open Beta phase as of today. They released a new trailer today as well, and in Mythgard, there is plenty of tactical depth. Over 400 cards, each with its own unique, gorgeous art is usable, as well as a strong story campaign and plenty of multiplayer (PVP and Co-Op) options await. Set in a world that features technology and mysticism, their world is one intertwined with the world of myths. Minor gods and magical creatures walk (or fly) amongst the humans. It’s available on Steam today, as well as a web browser, iOS, and Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beta Testing Begins For Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com kicks off the beta test today for the highly anticipated MMORPG Arcane Saga in North America, South America and Europe.
- Supernova Enters Alpha 5 Phase
- Along with the launch of Alpha 5, Supernova welcomes back returning commander Nyx.
- BombTag Review
- BombTag is a good Bomberman type of game, though the game requires a bit more work but it’s a diamond in the rough.