Mythgard Begins Open Beta Today
Mythgard is proud to announce that the latest CCG has gone into its Open Beta phase as of today. They released a new trailer today as well, and in Mythgard, there is plenty of tactical depth. Over 400 cards, each with its own unique, gorgeous art is usable, as well as a strong story campaign and plenty of multiplayer (PVP and Co-Op) options await. Set in a world that features technology and mysticism, their world is one intertwined with the world of myths. Minor gods and magical creatures walk (or fly) amongst the humans. It’s available on Steam today, as well as a web browser, iOS, and Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Announces Soban Fleet Pack
- The new SOBAN FLEET PACK comes to players of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak on March 22, 2016.
- The Banner Saga Game Engine Licensed for New Title “BEDLAM”
- Stoic announced today that Skyshine Games has licensed its proprietary game engine built for PC smash-hit and Geekie Award Winner, The Banner ...
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 4
- We’ve already gone in-depth in our previous posts about the flexibility provided through secondary weapons in Aura Kingdom.