Agents: Biohunters Reveals Closed Beta Date
Playstark Games revealed that their latest game in development, Agents: Biohunters has a Closed Beta coming. From 4 PM to 10 PM UTC on September 22nd, the Beta will be playable. All you have to do to join is register in the link below. Those who join will be able to test the quick play matches in two teams of three players. The matches will have no time limit. Keys to activate the game will be sent via email, to be used on Steam.
There are also Founders Packs that can be purchased here. Here is what each of those packs offer:
- AGENT PACK: Access to All Future Test Phases & Launch, Agent Role in Discord. At launch, will include: $10 USD Worth of In-Game Currency. Exclusive Agent In-Game Avatar.
- CRUSADER PACK: Access to All Future Test Phases & Launch, Crusader Role in Discord. At Launch, Will Include: $40 USD Worth of In-Game Currency, Exclusive Agent In-Game Avatar, and an Exclusive Crusader Motorbike.
- VANGUARD PACK: Access to All Future Test Phases & Launch, Crusader Role in Discord. At Launch, Will Include: $120 USD Worth of In-Game Currency, Exclusive Vanguard In-Game Avatar, Exclusive Agent In-Game Avatar, and an Exclusive Crusader Motorbike.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...
- Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
- Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
- Brick-Force Teases New Clan Wars
- Infernum has sent out an email to its Brick-Force players, teasing a new Clan Wars update coming soon.