MU Origin 2 Comes to North/Latin America and Europe in May 2019
MU Origin 2 is the second mobile spin-off from the main MU series and combines the franchise’s combat system and characters, with improved graphics and gameplay. The official North America, Latin America, and European launch will be on May 28th, 2019. With the game’s launch, a huge selection of quests, dungeons, modes, pets items and more will be waiting for players to unlock. Following the game’s huge success in Asia and a successful closed beta of the global version, MU ORIGIN 2 will be fully localized into English, Portuguese and Spanish.
It will be available to download for free on the Google Play Store and App Store in North America, Latin America, and Europe on May 28th. In the meantime, interested players will be able to pre-register for the game through the Google Play Store or App Store, and receive a push notification along with special rewards at the official launch date.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Enter an Enchanted World: Elvenar Officially Launches in the USA
- Today, InnoGames launched the US-version of its fantasy strategy game Elvenar.
- Dragon Legion Mobile Review
- Aeria Games obviously knows Dragon Legion’s strength. I can say that if you’re looking for a CCG game that can make you keep on coming bac...
- ChangYou Shutting Down Zentia
- ChangYou has announced it will shut down Zentia on August 13.