MU Origin 2 Comes to North/Latin America and Europe in May 2019
MU Origin 2 is the second mobile spin-off from the main MU series and combines the franchise’s combat system and characters, with improved graphics and gameplay. The official North America, Latin America, and European launch will be on May 28th, 2019. With the game’s launch, a huge selection of quests, dungeons, modes, pets items and more will be waiting for players to unlock. Following the game’s huge success in Asia and a successful closed beta of the global version, MU ORIGIN 2 will be fully localized into English, Portuguese and Spanish.
It will be available to download for free on the Google Play Store and App Store in North America, Latin America, and Europe on May 28th. In the meantime, interested players will be able to pre-register for the game through the Google Play Store or App Store, and receive a push notification along with special rewards at the official launch date.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.
- Fractured Reveals 2018 Development Progress
- Now that 2019 is here, the Sandbox MMO Fractured goes over their progress in the last year in their latest blog post, found below.