MU Origin 2 Comes to North/Latin America and Europe in May 2019
MU Origin 2 is the second mobile spin-off from the main MU series and combines the franchise’s combat system and characters, with improved graphics and gameplay. The official North America, Latin America, and European launch will be on May 28th, 2019. With the game’s launch, a huge selection of quests, dungeons, modes, pets items and more will be waiting for players to unlock. Following the game’s huge success in Asia and a successful closed beta of the global version, MU ORIGIN 2 will be fully localized into English, Portuguese and Spanish.
It will be available to download for free on the Google Play Store and App Store in North America, Latin America, and Europe on May 28th. In the meantime, interested players will be able to pre-register for the game through the Google Play Store or App Store, and receive a push notification along with special rewards at the official launch date.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Braver Frontier: The Last Summoner Launches Real-Time PVP Mode
- Real-Time PVP is here in gumi's Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, the latest RPG in the Brave Frontier franchise.
- ArcheAge - Has Trion Messed Up?
- It seems like whenever I become invested into a free-to-play game, the company running it makes mistake after mistake, ruining the experience ...
- Moonlight Online Launches on Facebook
- IGG has launched Moonlight Online today for players on Facebook.