Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 Announcement Trailer
THQ Nordic and Feld Entertainment proudly unveil Monster Jam Steel Titans 2!
The game is scheduled for release on March 2nd, 2021 across PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia. Pre-order here.
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 combines everything fans loved about the original and packs in more trucks, brand new worlds, and online multiplayer! The expanded roster includes fan favorites like Higher Education, Sparkle Smash, Backwards Bob, and Avenger! The five, brand new, in-game worlds expand on the Monster Jam universe, providing endless exploration and discovery for players.
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 also delivers on the competitive aspects racing fans crave, from head-to-head stadium racing to freestyle competitions, to waypoint challenges. Players can challenge friends all over the globe with new online multiplayer, for up to six players.
All footage recorded in-game, and captured while the product is still in development. The trailer does not represent the visual quality of the final game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gogogogo.com Announces Tata Blitz
- A new free-to-play shooter with an edge comes via gogogogo.com!
- Ancient Summoner Opens New Server: Death Knight-A Bloody Showdown
- The new card game Ancient Summoner, after three popular server launches, has announced the launch of its fourth server, Death Knight.
- MU Legend to Get New Spellbinder Class in March
- A Spellbinder is a support mage that utilizes psychic powers to strike down their foes using levitating swords and thrown weapons.