MMOHuts Weekly Recap #87 May 27 – Born to Fire, Bullet Run, Marvel Heroes, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Born of Fire, Bullet Run, Marvel Heroes, World of Warplanes, League of Legends, Digimon Masters, World of Tanks, Brawl Busters and Mythos Global. The biggest news this week comes from Gazillion Entertainment regarding their upcoming super hero mmo titled Marvel Heroes. The game was first announced over a year ago but just recently the first gameplay trailer was released. The games storyline is being written by one of the official writers who wrote The Ultimate Spider Man and The New Avengers. Currently it doesn’t appear that you will be able to make your own custom super hero but instead must choose from one of the iconic Marvel heroes. For some reason that makes me feel like the game might have a more Diablo/Path of Exile feel to it where the character is preset but customizable through loot and power selections. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Review
- First impressions can be very difficult to overcome. Especially bad ones.
- GAMEVIL Launches Gothic Fantasy 'Heir of Light' Worldwide
- A gothic fantasy awaits on iOS and Android, as Heir of Light launches worldwide today from GAMEVIL.
- Combat Arms is now Transatlantic
- The merge into one global server maximises and unifies the player base, allowing for transatlantic matchmaking.