Mid Wars in Heroes of Newerth – Gameplay Commentary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Realm of the Titans, League of Legends, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” style Moba games. Those waiting for DotA 2 and don’t like LoL should consider looking into Heroes of Newerth. Recently, S2 unveiled the new “Mid Wars” mode where everyone fights in the mid lane starting at level 1. The new mode features a lot of custom changes to gameplay in order to accommodate a faster, more action oriented match. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Face the Horde in the new Warlocks vs. Shadows update
- Warlocks vs. Shadows players can now challenge themselves in the new Horde mode.
- Atlantica Online Unleashes Call of Kronos PvP System
- Nexon America introduces 9v9 PvP with Call of Kronos, a unique battlefield with special rewards.
- Thanatos Grand Opening Today
- Inixsoft and JM Studio have announces the official grand opening of Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser on their gaming portal, gameagit.com.