Warframe Approaches 50 Million Players At 6th Year Anniversary
Digital Extremes is proud to announce that with their sixth anniversary approaching, they are close to 50 million registered users in Warframe. To celebrate this, they are giving out birthday gifts this Wednesday, March 27th, for all Tenno. This includes a new exclusive Liset Skin (landing craft), last year’s Dex Excalibur skin, and all of the previous anniversary gifts. In addition to record-breaking signups, Warframe also reached new peaks for daily active users (DAU) and monthly active users (MAU) in 2018. TennoLive 2018, Warframe’s annual keynote at its fan convention TennoCon, grew from 16,000 views in 2017 to 413,000 in 2018, a 2,481.25% increase, making Warframe the 14th highest concurrently viewed game on Twitch in 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Big Bang Racing Launches Globally Today
- Traplight announced today that its debut social racer Big Bang Racing is now available, free to download, on the App Store and Google Play.
- AbleGamers Invited to SOE Live for the Charity’s 10th Anniversary
- AbleGamers Charity is getting ready to celebrate 10 years of fighting for the rights of gamers with disabilities to enjoy the same content as ...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Launch Plans - No Wipes, PVP Servers, More
- ARK: Survival Evolved is inching towards its full launch and despite hacking/cheating, they have confirmed there will be no wipe.