Warframe Approaches 50 Million Players At 6th Year Anniversary
Digital Extremes is proud to announce that with their sixth anniversary approaching, they are close to 50 million registered users in Warframe. To celebrate this, they are giving out birthday gifts this Wednesday, March 27th, for all Tenno. This includes a new exclusive Liset Skin (landing craft), last year’s Dex Excalibur skin, and all of the previous anniversary gifts. In addition to record-breaking signups, Warframe also reached new peaks for daily active users (DAU) and monthly active users (MAU) in 2018. TennoLive 2018, Warframe’s annual keynote at its fan convention TennoCon, grew from 16,000 views in 2017 to 413,000 in 2018, a 2,481.25% increase, making Warframe the 14th highest concurrently viewed game on Twitch in 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Launches July 29
- Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and officially launching on July 29.
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade: Team Combat Demo this Friday
- Team Critical Hit will be continuing their transparent approach to development this week on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by streaming new...
- AIKA Online releases new content
- gPotato has announced four new updates and events for AIKA Online, beginning April 26.