Marvel Future Fight Reveals Avengers: Endgame Event
Netmarble revealed a massive update that adds content based on Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame today, coming to Marvel Future Fight. This event begins today, and players will be able to jump into action depicted in the film through the new Legendary Battle. This will contain three new stages, consisting of backgrounds and characters from the film for fans to enjoy. The huge update also allows the infamous Super Villain Thanos to advance to Tier-3 while gaining a new Ultimate Skill that fans have looked forward to.
New Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame costumes are also coming to the game for fan-favorites, such as Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, War Machine, Nebula, Ronin, Rocket Racoon, War Machine, and Thanos. Some of the old uniforms growth material is now at half the original price, and are available to purchase with Gold to celebrate. Hawkeye and NEbula can also ‘Unleash Potential’, to become even stronger.
“This is it, this is the big one. In culmination of celebrating and being inspired by Marvel Studios films over the past four years, MARVEL Future Fight has now released their most impressive update ever,” said Marvel Games VP & Creative Director Bill Rosemann. “The teams at Netmarble and Marvel Games have been collaborating for many months to deliver our best event yet, and we are so happy and grateful to share it with True Believers around the world.”
Other additions to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- World Events – These events allow players to play on the same team the event provides at certain times of the day. By earning points and eliminating enemies, players are rewarded according to the team’s average score at the end of the event.
- Agent Levels – Agent Level, which consist of both Growth Level and Strength Level, will rise as players grow their Super Heroes and expend specified items. As the player Agent Level increases, stat points are provided to the player who can utilize them to gain special effects.
- Synergy Uniforms – When players purchase two uniforms in a group, additional effects are granted. Uniforms grouped together can also grow at the same time even if players only develop one uniform.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Dev Diary - GUI Overhaul
- City of Steam is pushing into closed beta an just 3 days and the developer team released information about the changes coming to the user inte...
- Soul Seeker: Com2uS Announces Global Launch
- Com2uS announced the global launch of Soul Seeker on iOS and Android today. This 3D Action RPG includes a deep roster of heroes that players c...
- Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
- R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.