Era of Celestials Makes Their PVE and PVP Game Modes Cross-Server
Era of Celestials announced that their existing game modes will now be cross-server, so more players around the world can unite and battle with and against each other. The three main game modes bring a variety of challenges and rewards, whether they’re seeking PVE or PVP content. Thanksgiving and Black Friday are also just around the corner and Era of Celestials is introducing a wide variety of costumes, events, and a discount store to celebrate. This will consist of several events, that include new costumes, and a mysterious Thanksgiving Chest for players to unlock. The Black Friday Shop will also open that Friday, with special items at incredible discounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Identity V Gets Spooky With New Halloween Event
- NetEase announced a Happy Halloween Event for Identity V, which begins today and runs through November 14th.
- RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
- Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title ...
- Elsword Elysion Update Announced
- Elsword has announced that a new area, the town of Elysion, is arriving in an upcoming update.