Era of Celestials Makes Their PVE and PVP Game Modes Cross-Server
Era of Celestials announced that their existing game modes will now be cross-server, so more players around the world can unite and battle with and against each other. The three main game modes bring a variety of challenges and rewards, whether they’re seeking PVE or PVP content. Thanksgiving and Black Friday are also just around the corner and Era of Celestials is introducing a wide variety of costumes, events, and a discount store to celebrate. This will consist of several events, that include new costumes, and a mysterious Thanksgiving Chest for players to unlock. The Black Friday Shop will also open that Friday, with special items at incredible discounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alpha Squad Package Announced For Planetside 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced a special "Alpha Squad" package for players eager to get in Planetside 2.
- Card Monsters: Beta Testing & Quick Look
- Card Monsters, a card game (TCG) from Hong Kong developer Mu77, has opened beta testing for Android and iOS players.
- SMITE God Review - Chernobog, the Black God
- Chernobog is also known as the “Black God”, and is the counterpart of the White Gold, Belobog. Chernobog is the stuff of nightmares.