Era of Celestials Makes Their PVE and PVP Game Modes Cross-Server
Era of Celestials announced that their existing game modes will now be cross-server, so more players around the world can unite and battle with and against each other. The three main game modes bring a variety of challenges and rewards, whether they’re seeking PVE or PVP content. Thanksgiving and Black Friday are also just around the corner and Era of Celestials is introducing a wide variety of costumes, events, and a discount store to celebrate. This will consist of several events, that include new costumes, and a mysterious Thanksgiving Chest for players to unlock. The Black Friday Shop will also open that Friday, with special items at incredible discounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Halloween with the Return of "The Shadow of the Mad King"
- Starting today, ArenaNet is happy to announce that the annual Halloween festival, "The Shadow of the Mad King" returns to Guild Wars...
- Rise of Nowlin Begins Pre-Registration for Early Access
- Rise of Nowlin by 8Elements has announced today interested users in the Southeast Asian region can pre-register for Early Access.
- Friday MMOHuts Stream (10/10): Borderlands 2
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!