Era of Celestials Makes Their PVE and PVP Game Modes Cross-Server
Era of Celestials announced that their existing game modes will now be cross-server, so more players around the world can unite and battle with and against each other. The three main game modes bring a variety of challenges and rewards, whether they’re seeking PVE or PVP content. Thanksgiving and Black Friday are also just around the corner and Era of Celestials is introducing a wide variety of costumes, events, and a discount store to celebrate. This will consist of several events, that include new costumes, and a mysterious Thanksgiving Chest for players to unlock. The Black Friday Shop will also open that Friday, with special items at incredible discounts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dwell: Sandbox MMO announces release in 2015
- Punkdrift, LLC, an indie games studio located in the Phoenix metro area, and incubated by the Game CoLab, today announced that its game, Dwell...
- Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City Now Available
- The first DLC game pack for the award-winning multiplayer roleplaying game The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is now available
- Guardians of Ember Western Publishing Rights go to Gameforge
- It will be relaunching later this year in North America and Europe through Gameforge, though the game is currently being operated by Insel.