Hearthstone Reveals Cards for ‘Rastakhan’s Rumble’ Expansion
Hearthstone Lead Initial Designer Peter Whalen and Hearthstone Streamer RegisKillbin have revealed that King Rastakhan is accepting contenders. The upcoming Hearthstone expansion, entitled Rastakhan’s Rumble had several cards revealed in a recent stream, the VOD of which is below. In this reveal were a Legendary troll champion, and the Mage loa Jan’alai and her accompanying Spirit card:
- Zentimo – The Shaman Legendary minion and champion of Krag’wa’s Frogs
The witch doctor is mysterious, quiet, and more than a little unsettling. Whenever he’s on the board, the player’s targeted spells also splash to adjacent minions.
- Jan’alai, the Dragonhawk – The Mage Legendary minion and loa
The great dragonhawk’s Battlecry summons Ragnaros the Firelord if the player has dealt eight damage with their Hero Power during the game. In order to accomplish this magnificent feat, players can enlist the help of Jan’alai’s accompanying Spirit, Spirit of the Dragonhawk. While on the board, this Spirit allows the player’s Hero Power to splash to adjacent minions. The Hearthstone team also revealed a schedule of when more cards will be revealed, linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory 2 Closed Beta Impressions
- I’m going into this review without a lot of MapleStory 1 experience, so I have no real expectations or preconceived notions about the MMO.
- Black Desert - Playstation 4 Port Review
- Black Desert Online went to Xbox One first and has since made its way onto the Playstation 4. How does it hold up though?
- Mikedot's MMO Predictions 2016 - The Rise of Action Arena eSports
- As MMORPGs slowly continue to dwindle in popularity and MOBAs remain in the spotlight, the industry seems to be fixated on competitive gaming.