MapleStory M Receives Massive Content Update and Halloween Event
The mobile MapleStory title, MapleStory M received a huge content update as well as the new Halloween Event, Ghoulbuster. This update also increases the level cap, adds new regions, quests, skills and much more. The Ghoulbuster event will run from today (Oct. 25th) until November 8th. Players can earn event coins during this time by hunting new Halloween Monsters, such as Meso Phantoms, Halloween Pumpkins, and Pumpkin Zombies. These coins can be exchanged for special items in the Event Coin shop.
Features of MapleStory M’s Content Update:
● Level cap increase from 150 to 200
● Three new worlds:
- Mu Lung Garden: One of the seven Ossyrian regions that encompasses the towns of Mu Lung and Herb Town.
- Temple of Time: This is where the past, present, and future all exist within.
- Gate to the Future: Another area of Temple of Time, where dystopian future versions of Henesys, Ereve, and Perion await.
● “Hyper” Skill for all classes in combat starting at level 140
● “Hell” mode in Nett’s Pyramid for level 140 and above including new rewards:
- Cursed Guardian Medal
- Cursed Nett’s Badge
● “Chaos” mode for Zakum Expedition and “Hard” mode for Horntail Expedition with various rewards such as:
- Chaos Zakum Helmet
- Crystal Ventus Badge for Zakum
- Dea Sidus Earring
- Silver Blossom Ring
● Lord Pirate – A pirate ship themed party dungeon where players level 70 and higher can enter to defeat “Angry Lord Pirate” and receive the Lord Pirate mustache/hat
● Improved balancing for all classes
● UI improvements and bug fixes
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full Source Code Access for Space Engineers Announced
- Keen Software House is announcing that they have decided to give 100% complete access to the Space Engineers’ source code to the public.
- Operation Second Wind Blows Into Combat Arms
- Combat Arms has released its latest update, Operation Second Wind, for Nexon America players.
- H1Z1 Officially Launches on PS4 from Daybreak Games
- Daybreak Games Officially Launches H1Z1 on Playstation 4 today. 10 million players entered the Open Beta, but now it's live!