MapleStory M Receives Massive Content Update and Halloween Event
The mobile MapleStory title, MapleStory M received a huge content update as well as the new Halloween Event, Ghoulbuster. This update also increases the level cap, adds new regions, quests, skills and much more. The Ghoulbuster event will run from today (Oct. 25th) until November 8th. Players can earn event coins during this time by hunting new Halloween Monsters, such as Meso Phantoms, Halloween Pumpkins, and Pumpkin Zombies. These coins can be exchanged for special items in the Event Coin shop.
Features of MapleStory M’s Content Update:
● Level cap increase from 150 to 200
● Three new worlds:
- Mu Lung Garden: One of the seven Ossyrian regions that encompasses the towns of Mu Lung and Herb Town.
- Temple of Time: This is where the past, present, and future all exist within.
- Gate to the Future: Another area of Temple of Time, where dystopian future versions of Henesys, Ereve, and Perion await.
● “Hyper” Skill for all classes in combat starting at level 140
● “Hell” mode in Nett’s Pyramid for level 140 and above including new rewards:
- Cursed Guardian Medal
- Cursed Nett’s Badge
● “Chaos” mode for Zakum Expedition and “Hard” mode for Horntail Expedition with various rewards such as:
- Chaos Zakum Helmet
- Crystal Ventus Badge for Zakum
- Dea Sidus Earring
- Silver Blossom Ring
● Lord Pirate – A pirate ship themed party dungeon where players level 70 and higher can enter to defeat “Angry Lord Pirate” and receive the Lord Pirate mustache/hat
● Improved balancing for all classes
● UI improvements and bug fixes
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
- Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a n...
- TERA’s The Lost Isle Update is Now Live
- Current, returning, and new players alike will discover new adventures that can be only found in TERA.