MapleStory Gathering of Heroes Event Begins
MapleStory has begun the first phase of its battle against the Black Mage with the “Gathering of Heroes” event, taking place between November 14 and November 28, 2018.
The “Gathering of Heroes” event introduces the Maple Alliance Outpost. Here, players can gather Determination and power the outpost’s holy light in order to prepare for the final fight against the Black Mage. Rewards for participating include an exclusive Pet Box, Item Box, Beauty Box, and Money Box. Characters level 61+ can accept the “Destiny Awaits” quest to move to the Maple Alliance outpost, unlocking new areas and new enemies.
The “Tera Burning Project” event is also underway, allowing players to speed up their leveling to 200. Creating and assigning a new character as a Tera Burning character will grant it a Snail pet and give two extra levels each time it levels up until 200.
Finally, players level 200+ can navigate to the first area in Tenebris: Moonbridge. More info is available here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- League of Angels: New Amazon Hunter Hero Available
- Looking for a new hero? Log on to League of Angels and play House of Cards for your chance to win this daunting Amazon Hunter over to your par...
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.