MapleStory Gathering of Heroes Event Begins
MapleStory has begun the first phase of its battle against the Black Mage with the “Gathering of Heroes” event, taking place between November 14 and November 28, 2018.
The “Gathering of Heroes” event introduces the Maple Alliance Outpost. Here, players can gather Determination and power the outpost’s holy light in order to prepare for the final fight against the Black Mage. Rewards for participating include an exclusive Pet Box, Item Box, Beauty Box, and Money Box. Characters level 61+ can accept the “Destiny Awaits” quest to move to the Maple Alliance outpost, unlocking new areas and new enemies.
The “Tera Burning Project” event is also underway, allowing players to speed up their leveling to 200. Creating and assigning a new character as a Tera Burning character will grant it a Snail pet and give two extra levels each time it levels up until 200.
Finally, players level 200+ can navigate to the first area in Tenebris: Moonbridge. More info is available here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV:ARR offers a free login weekend
- For all those that have been away from the world of Eoreza, Square-Enix is offering all inactive players a chance to experience the new "...
- Black Gold Online: New class revealed - The Conjurers
- Today Black Gold Online unveiled a mage class on the Steampunk Side – The Conjurers, who fuse steam tech with powers of dark magic.
- Heavy Bullets - FPS action heads for full release on Steam
- Brazilian nom de plume Terri Vellmann and overrated game label Devolver Digital are jazzed to announce that the neon glory of the procedurally...