Tribal Wars Prepares For Summer Games Finale
Innogames has announced that the final round of Tribal Wars’ Summer Games will begin September 4.
The qualifying rounds have ended and finalists have been selected. Finalists themselves have chosen the settings for the final world, and will compete in a two-month competition held on a special server. Competitors stand to win an iPad 3 or Samsung Galaxy S2, as well as the title of Summer Games Champion.
InnoGames also publishes Forge of Empires and Kartuga.
Tribal Wars Gameplay Screenshot
Tribal Wars: Tribes Prepare for Final Battle in Summer Games
Hamburg, August 29, 2012. As Tribal Wars’ Summer Games qualification round comes to an end this week, the victorious 75 tribes prepare to battle it out in the final round. Beginning on Sept 4, top strategists will compete on www.tribalwarsmasters.net, in a world with settings the finalists chose themselves. First, second and third place tribes stand to win prizes such as iPad3, and Samsung Galaxy S2, plus the title of Summer Games Champion.
The final round is planned to run for about two months. Both the qualifying rounds and the grand finale are held in English.
Tribal Wars places the player as leader of a small village, striving for power and glory. In order to build a strong empire and conquer other villages, one must unite with powerful allies and found a mighty tribe. Its vast game worlds and varied tactical opportunities make Tribal Wars one of the most popular browser-based games in the world, with 45 million registered users playing it in over 30 languages.
With more than 80 million registered players, InnoGames is one of the world’s leading developers and providers of online games. The Hamburg-based company has scored major successes with games such as The West, Forge of Empires and Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crash Fever Announces 3rd Anniversary Event
- WonderPlanet is proud to announce that Crash Fever was originally launched on October 26th, 2016.
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
- Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I've encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running fo...
- Game Insight Announces website for X-Mercs: Invasion
- Game Insight, a global-facing game developer and publisher for all major mobile and social platforms, is happy to announce that a new version ...