MapleStory Dragon Master Evan High Level Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MapleStory Page.
Nexon has finally added the latest class to MapleStory. Dragon Master Evan was announced in mid March 2010 and a series of quests, trailers, and news releases have built up to this moment. Now players will be able to create a new character and chose the new class. This trailer shows off some high level gameplay. A level 200 Evan with a black dragon is taking on a bunch of huge Crimson Guardians. The dragon is capable of dealing heavy damage in a small area of effect radius. MapleStory is Nexon’s flagship MMORPG in North America and has inspired a series of other Korean side-scrolling MMORPGs including Dragonica Online, Wind Slayer, La Tale, and Wonderking Online. Nexon also publishes several other free to play MMOs including Mabinogi, Combat Arms, and Dungeon Fighter Online. To learn more about MapleStory, check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ Released
- Neople Inc. announced today the release of Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ in the global version of the Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Epic Seven Begins Summer Event
- Epic Seven has a new event starting today, the "Summer Vacation Event", where players receive buffs every day for a week.
- SMITE Begins 'The Legend of Camelot' Event
- SMITE recently put out a blog post concerning the latest event, "The Legend of Camelot", which goes into detail about what to expect...