Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals has been in development for quite some time now. The action MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment has been specially altered to better fit Western playstyles and will be hitting closed beta very soon. In the mean time, players can watch a short developer’s diary explaining the game. Product manager Jonathan Belliss explains the varied locations in Battle of the Immortals, and the fact that it uses a completely different engine than other Perfect World MMORPG releases. Many gamers have complained about the fact that Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, and Ether Saga Online all feel too similar. We reported before on how the Western version of Battle of the Immortals will be much more difficult than the Chinese version. Monster AI has been revamped, and the cash shop is geared towards selling convenience rather than power. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Expansion Coming Next Month
- Legends tell of a great city deep in the jungle. It is rich in all the pleasures of mankind, and is so full of gold that the residents count t...
- WGL Gold Series Season 2016–2017 Kicks Off
- The Wargaming.net League has its engine raring and ready to go for the WGL Gold Series Season 2016-2017.
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Interview
- Neverwinter has come a long way since its release. Its ninth expansion, The Maze Engine, is due to release very soon.