Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals has been in development for quite some time now. The action MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment has been specially altered to better fit Western playstyles and will be hitting closed beta very soon. In the mean time, players can watch a short developer’s diary explaining the game. Product manager Jonathan Belliss explains the varied locations in Battle of the Immortals, and the fact that it uses a completely different engine than other Perfect World MMORPG releases. Many gamers have complained about the fact that Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, and Ether Saga Online all feel too similar. We reported before on how the Western version of Battle of the Immortals will be much more difficult than the Chinese version. Monster AI has been revamped, and the cash shop is geared towards selling convenience rather than power. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play Week in Review - 9/11/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 11, 2015.
- MicroVolts Now On Steam
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of MicroVolts on Valve's Steam platform.
- Krosmaster Arena: Coming soon to web browsers and mobile devices
- Leading online developer and publisher Ankama announced today that its strategy game Krosmaster Arena will soon be available in a fully animat...