Fantasy War Tactics Global Launch Set for November
International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed the highly-anticipated strategy role-playing game (SRPG) Fantasy War Tactics will have its worldwide launch on Nov. 5 (KST) for Android and iOS. In advance of the global launch, registration is now open for the title on the game’s official site.
Fantasy War Tactics offers classic SRPG tactics, a vast map with 12 regions and 180 dungeons to explore, a built-in Player versus Players (PvP) system and more than 50 heroes to choose from. In Fantasy War Tactics, players need to utilize their heroes’ character skills, the terrain around them and their friends to help them in the heat of battle. Using the social features in Fantasy War Tactics, players can borrow their friend’s heroes for their own party.
“After a successful open-beta and soft launch we’re thrilled to be one step closer to bringing Fantasy War Tactics to the world,” said Daehwon Kim, Creative Director of NEXON GT. “Our team has been hard at work to bring this classic SRPG to the western audience, and we can’t wait to see how fan’s react.”
Nexon Korea is also offering an incentive for fans who download the Fantasy War Tactics on Nov. 5, and play the game within two weeks following its launch, are eligible to receive an in-game costume “Pirate Queen Chris” along with other Legend-Class armor and in-game currency.
Both the Android and iOS versions will be available in 154 countries, including the United States, European nations and Asian countries, with language support in Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese (traditional).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Introduces Resource Deposits
- InnoGames has introduced the new resource deposits feature into the popular MMORTS Tribal Wars 2.
- Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey Closed Beta Begins on Sept. 7
- GameSamba has announced today that the closed beta for the upcoming Fairy Tale: Hero's Journey will begin on September 7th, at 7:00pm PDT...
- Lord of the Rings Online Revenue Doubles Since Going F2P
- Revenues for The Lord of the Rings Online have doubled since the formerly subscription based MMORPG went free to play.