MapleStory Big Bang Battle Mage / Wild Hunter Classes
To Learn More About the Game Check out our MapleStory Page.
The second phase of the Big Bang expansion for Nexon’s MapleStory is now live. Nexon also publishes Mabinogi, Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online and Combat Arms. Two new classes were added, the Battle Mage and the Wild Hunter. The game world has been altered, the experience rate saw a steep increase, and plenty of new content has been added. New players and Maple veterans alike should use this opportunity to revisit MapleStory. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.
- Fantasy War Tactics Launches Christmas Update
- Nexon Korea brings more holiday cheer with the “Tower of Dawn” update for Fantasy War Tactics as well as holiday events.
- Cliffhanger's Summer Tactics Tour annouced at Gamescom
- This summer, go hands-on with the games of Cliffhanger Productions, including new content for Shadowrun Online, and ÆRENA: Clash of Champions...