MapleStory Big Bang Battle Mage / Wild Hunter Classes
To Learn More About the Game Check out our MapleStory Page.
The second phase of the Big Bang expansion for Nexon’s MapleStory is now live. Nexon also publishes Mabinogi, Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online and Combat Arms. Two new classes were added, the Battle Mage and the Wild Hunter. The game world has been altered, the experience rate saw a steep increase, and plenty of new content has been added. New players and Maple veterans alike should use this opportunity to revisit MapleStory. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers' 2014 Reveals Accessible Mainstream GOTY Award
- The year of 2014 was full of many big new releases, numerous sequels, and some exceptional independent titles; our staff of accessibility expe...
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Now a "Crowd-Developed" MMO
- Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community.
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...