MapleStory Big Bang Battle Mage / Wild Hunter Classes
To Learn More About the Game Check out our MapleStory Page.
The second phase of the Big Bang expansion for Nexon’s MapleStory is now live. Nexon also publishes Mabinogi, Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online and Combat Arms. Two new classes were added, the Battle Mage and the Wild Hunter. The game world has been altered, the experience rate saw a steep increase, and plenty of new content has been added. New players and Maple veterans alike should use this opportunity to revisit MapleStory. To learn more about MapleStory check out the official MMOHuts MapleStory page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Beta 1 Plans
- After a winter hiatus, CityState Games has returned from their thawing at Magfest to talk Beta 1 details for Camelot Unchained.
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...
- Crusaders Quest Introduces New Champion System
- Bring new Champions into the battle and use their powerful skills to slice through your enemies.