Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
Back in June, we reviewed Dungeon Crash, a unique mobile game that mixes simulation, strategy, and RPG elements. Now the game has launched another major new update, 1.6.1.
The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals. These include:
Nobunaga, a Warrior that uses a large blade to cut through his enemies.
Hidayoshi, a Priest of the Rising Sun that will heal and inspire troops.
Ieyasu, a destructive mage that wields a mighty spear.
The update also features new subscriptions that make it easier to earn Diamonds daily, and the launch of the new Red Dragon server (server 10).
These changes should give everyone, from veterans to new players, a leg up! Subscriptions will let invested players reap rewards, and new players can hop on a new server for a chance to break the leaderboards to the top.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...
- Jagex unlocks Cryptocurrency Payments
- Jagex Games Studio - creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load – ha...