Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
Back in June, we reviewed Dungeon Crash, a unique mobile game that mixes simulation, strategy, and RPG elements. Now the game has launched another major new update, 1.6.1.
The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals. These include:
Nobunaga, a Warrior that uses a large blade to cut through his enemies.
Hidayoshi, a Priest of the Rising Sun that will heal and inspire troops.
Ieyasu, a destructive mage that wields a mighty spear.
The update also features new subscriptions that make it easier to earn Diamonds daily, and the launch of the new Red Dragon server (server 10).
These changes should give everyone, from veterans to new players, a leg up! Subscriptions will let invested players reap rewards, and new players can hop on a new server for a chance to break the leaderboards to the top.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Tribal Wars Releases Revamped Version of Rescue the Royalty
- Today, InnoGames' classic strategic MMO Tribal Wars started its popular event: Rescue the Royalty.
- Heroes of the Storm: Zul'Jin Hero in Review
- Zul’Jin is a ranged assassin from the Warcraft universe.