Mabinogi P.E.T. Update Trailer
Mabinogi, Nexon’s free-to-play fantasy MMORPG will be receiving the delightful new “P.E.T.” update on July 16! Following the introduction of Mabinogi’s exciting furry pets in the “My Little Pet” update, the World of Erinn is changing with the addition of more powerful Fynn Pets.
While the recent “My Little Pet” update expanded activities for pets embarking on expeditions to explore the world of Erinn, the P.E.T. update challenges players with a new Pet Training talent to discover the Power of the Fynn and set out to unlock stronger Fynn Pets.
To unlock Fynn Pets, players need to sync their main pet with other pets using Fynn Sync. The Fynn Pet will receive the Power of the Fynn, increasing a pet’s max level, inventory, summoning time and more! With the update, players can also defeat monsters to obtain Fynni Gems and bloom the Fynni Gems through the Fynni Blossoming skill to gain a Fynni Pet. Fynni Pets can accompany players similar to other pets, and can be used for Fynn Sync.
Existing Pet Perks will also be revamped to increase efficiency. Additionally, all pets will now be able to use a set of new more powerful Pet Perks, including:
- Wild Frenzy: Increases a pet’s minimum, maximum and critical damage for a set period while the perk is activated. An additional attack will reach several enemies within a certain radius of the target.
- Frozen Earth: Ice cold Fynni will gather and play as a pet covers the ground with a sheet of ice. The icy Fynnis will cling to enemies nearby while the skill is activated, stunning and causing damage.
- Wings of Haste: Speeds up a pet’s ability for a set duration while activated. Pet owner’s speed will also increase.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Living World Season 4 Episode 1 is Now Live
- After the Brandstorm engulfed the Free City of Amnoon, the Commander receives a mysterious vision about the fate of Tyria.
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...
- Popup Dungeon Successfully Kickstarted
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, has successfully been funded via Kickstarter and production is already in full gear.