Livelock – First Look
http://mmohuts.com/game/livelock/ – Gets you LiveLock info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Livelock is a top-down three-player co-op shooter for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Steam. It’s reminiscent of the 80s/90s arcade games and you control one of three robots or “Intellects” doing battle with a horrific force known as “Abbadons” in order help humanity restore its place and evolve. The stages are top-down like traditional arcade games with hordes of enemies and secrets to acquire. The world is ruined, and you push rubble, beaten up cars and more out of your way, and destroy Abbadon when they pop up out of nowhere.
Check out more LiveLock info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
- On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the myster...
- Dungeons 2 Limited Special Edition Announced
- Dedicate yourself to the almighty Dungeon Lord and pre-ordering your copy of the Dungeons 2 Limited Special Edition.
- Wargame: Red Dragon Presents "Korean War 2: Korea Harder"
- Wargame is back with a second dose of free DLC for the million-selling franchise's third installment, Wargame Red Dragon. In this new exp...