Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but players can access the game now for 9.99 (after August 27th, 15.99). Early adopters receive:
- 24 unlocked Hypers (playable champions) free along with all their unique equipment (worth an estimated $120), plus unlock four more Hypers just for leveling up
- The opportunity to provide pivotal feedback to the development team, shaping the game as it moves towards official launch
The big one is to offer feedback, but having access to such a large amount of playable characters is certainly nice. Once Early Access ends, the game will begin to transition to free-to-play and the Founders Pack will be gone forever. The link below will have the Steam Page for access. Hyper Universe seamlessly plays on a keyboard or a controller (PS4, Xbox, Logitech, Steam) and feels like a new way to play a game in the MOBA genre. If you’d like, you can also enter to win a free Founder’s Pack by visiting their Facebook Page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Hosts Successful Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames just hosted the Kartuga Alpha Challenge, inviting 16 players from six countries to test the game in an exclusive sneak peek.
- Gloria Victis: End of Year Updates
- During the last months Gloria Victis development was focused mostly on polishing the core gameplay mechanisms and increasing the game’s perf...