Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but players can access the game now for 9.99 (after August 27th, 15.99). Early adopters receive:
- 24 unlocked Hypers (playable champions) free along with all their unique equipment (worth an estimated $120), plus unlock four more Hypers just for leveling up
- The opportunity to provide pivotal feedback to the development team, shaping the game as it moves towards official launch
The big one is to offer feedback, but having access to such a large amount of playable characters is certainly nice. Once Early Access ends, the game will begin to transition to free-to-play and the Founders Pack will be gone forever. The link below will have the Steam Page for access. Hyper Universe seamlessly plays on a keyboard or a controller (PS4, Xbox, Logitech, Steam) and feels like a new way to play a game in the MOBA genre. If you’d like, you can also enter to win a free Founder’s Pack by visiting their Facebook Page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Welcomes Spectral Tiger Mount
- League of Angels II has announced the upcoming arrival of a new mount, the Spectral Tiger.
- Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
- Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.