League of Legends Patch Rundown 5.21
Scarizard, Zirene, Jag, and Xpecial take on League of Legends patch 5.21–the last of the regular season–as well as diving into the landscape of the World Finals.
Of special interest is the Zilean rework, which includes a new passive:
Zilean bottles experience over time. When he has enough experience stored to finish an ally’s level, he can right-click them to give both himself and his ally the amount stored.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga II Open Alpha Begins
- R2Games has announced that Crystal Saga II, its sequel to its hit 2011 MMORPG, is entering Open Alpha on August 5, 10am EST.
- Maestia Announces Closed Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced that closed beta testing for Maestia will begin on June 14.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
- Neverwinter: Underdark will launch on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016.