League of Legends Patch Rundown 5.21
Scarizard, Zirene, Jag, and Xpecial take on League of Legends patch 5.21–the last of the regular season–as well as diving into the landscape of the World Finals.
Of special interest is the Zilean rework, which includes a new passive:
Zilean bottles experience over time. When he has enough experience stored to finish an ally’s level, he can right-click them to give both himself and his ally the amount stored.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Susano'o God in Review
- The Japanese Pantheon is still new, and the third God to make their appearance in it has made the biggest splash.
- Fractured MMO Announces February Playtest
- After a short but successful test in December, Fractured is ready for another, larger stress test this February.
- Gauntlet Launch Livestream Ongoing
- If you're a nostalgic gamer with a yearning for games of yore, then you're probably excited about the release of Gauntlet today.