League of Legends Irelia Champion Spotlight
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our League of Legends Page.
League of Legends is a free to play MMO inspired by the custom Warcraft 3 map Defense of the Ancients (aka DotA.) The game was released in 2009, but has continued to introduce new content since then. New playable characters, called champions, are regularly added. The latest champion is Irelia. As with previous champion additions, the team over at Riot Games has released a spotlight video that highlights some of Irelia’s abilities and playstyle. League of Legends is one of the biggest players in a newly emerging genre of ‘AoS’ games. Avalon Heroes, Heroes of Newerth, and the upcoming DotA 2 also fit into the same genre. To learn more about League of Legends check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online's Newest Update Brings New Dungeons, Monsters & More
- Coming soon to Warpportal’s ROSE Online is an update of magical proportions!
- Real-Time 2D Insane Competitive Arena Shooter "The Ultimaest Battle" Now on Steam
- Imagine a world, if you will, that combines Castle Crashers, Worms, Team Fortress 2, Super Smash Bros, and is non-stop insanity.
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...