League of Legends Irelia Champion Spotlight
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our League of Legends Page.
League of Legends is a free to play MMO inspired by the custom Warcraft 3 map Defense of the Ancients (aka DotA.) The game was released in 2009, but has continued to introduce new content since then. New playable characters, called champions, are regularly added. The latest champion is Irelia. As with previous champion additions, the team over at Riot Games has released a spotlight video that highlights some of Irelia’s abilities and playstyle. League of Legends is one of the biggest players in a newly emerging genre of ‘AoS’ games. Avalon Heroes, Heroes of Newerth, and the upcoming DotA 2 also fit into the same genre. To learn more about League of Legends check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Dragons Opens Fourth Server
- Rise of Dragons has announced today the opening of its fourth server.
- Teppen to Add Jill Valentine to the Game, Announces World Championship Plans
- During the Teppen Asia Japan Premiere event in Tokyo, Teppen GungHo Online revealed that the game is now available in Asia!
- Swords of Chult Update Available Now For Neverwinter on PC
- The latest update for Neverwinter on PC, "Swords of Chult" is now officially live! A dynamic endgame skirmish, PVP changes and more...