Last Year: The Nightmare Will be Available First on Discord in December
Elastic Games will be bringing their multiplayer asymmetric action-survival game Last Year: The Nightmare to Discord this month. Last Year: The Nightmare will be on the Discord Store Tuesday, December 18th, 2018. They also have plans to bring the action-survival title to console in 2019. Last Year: The Nightmare is a 6-player online action game where five players work together to attempt and escape deadly killers, controlled by the sixth player. Completing a variety of objectives will be key to winning, while murderers lose if they’re not successful in slaying the enemy team. Last Year: The Nightmare has been developed as a service game that evolves over time, with regular content updates to keep the experience fresh. This gives the game unlimited replay value, as players will always have a reason to relive the nightmare.
Last Year: The Nightmare also brings together an all-star cast that crosses the full spectrum of AAA gaming. Gamers of all walks of life are sure to recognize the talented individuals behind the digital characters we have all come to love. The caliber of the voice work on display is sure to impress, drawing from a variety of genres and categories of games. Among the talent featured in the game are Melissa Hutchison (TellTale’s The Walking Dead), Zeno Robinson (Metal Gear Survive), Michael Johnston (Teen Wolf), Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man), Noshir Dalal (Red Dead Redemption 2), Elias Toufexis (Assassin’s Creed Odyssey), Ray Chase (Final Fantasy XV) and Jon Olson (World of Warcraft).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nantworks Invests in Daybreak Games
- NantWorks, a diversified holding company, today announced that it has made a strategic investment in Daybreak Game Company.
- Hazards Ops: Now in Open Beta
- Open Beta servers for third-person action shooter Hazard Ops are now open. From now on, every mercenary that enlists will be granted instant a...
- Candy Barbarian Class Bursts onto the Trove Scene
- Trion’s Trove, the open-ended voxel MMO adventure game currently in open beta, is receiving a brand-new, playable class today!