Land of Chaos Online Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Land of Chaos Online Page.
Land of Chaos Online is an innovative new free to play MMO that’s entering closed beta soon! Blending action, strategy, and RPG elements together, LOCO is best described as as cross between DotA style games like League of Legends and Savage 2. Players unlock new heroes and can outfit each one with different armor and weapons. Gameplay is heavily team based so coordination is key. Play a standard match that includes two teams, towers, and AI controlled armies or the faster paced pure PvP mode with up to 20 players per game. Land of Chaos Online is being published in the West by Alaplaya, the same portal behind S4 League, Avalon Heroes, Fantasy Tennis, and Come on Baby. To learn more about Land of Chaos Online check out the official MMOHuts Land of Chaos Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released - Man the trenches, the battle for Verdun has begun!
- Shotgun News 11/12/13: Granado Espada EU and Tower of Ascension
- A shotgun blast of MMO news featuring Granado Espada Europe and Tower of Ascension.
- Runescape Showcases New Member Starting Zone
- Jagex has put together information on their new player starting area, the Troll Warzone.