Candy Barbarian Class Bursts onto the Trove Scene
Trion’s Trove, the open-ended voxel MMO adventure game currently in open beta, is receiving a brand-new, playable class today!
The Candy Barbarians are brave, nomadic warriors from the land of Candoria who use their sugar-inspired rage for supercharged special attacks. A powerful melee class that dual-wields swords, axes and spatulas, the brand-new Candy Barbarian class is available in-game now for 1,050 Credits or 5,000 Cubits.
For more information, please visit Trion Worlds’ official Trove page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous Game Preview for Xbox One
- Play Elite: Dangerous first on console on Xbox One, and get new content first on Xbox One.
- Galactic Civilizations III Rise of the Terrans DLC is Now Available
- Stardock released the new ‘Rise of the Terrans’ DLC for its popular strategy game, Galactic Civilizations III today.
- Guild Wars 2: Arrival of the Bazaar of the Four Winds Update
- Today ArenaNet announces it has formalised plans to maintain a two-week major release schedule for Guild Wars 2, and reveals the latest conten...