Candy Barbarian Class Bursts onto the Trove Scene
Trion’s Trove, the open-ended voxel MMO adventure game currently in open beta, is receiving a brand-new, playable class today!
The Candy Barbarians are brave, nomadic warriors from the land of Candoria who use their sugar-inspired rage for supercharged special attacks. A powerful melee class that dual-wields swords, axes and spatulas, the brand-new Candy Barbarian class is available in-game now for 1,050 Credits or 5,000 Cubits.
For more information, please visit Trion Worlds’ official Trove page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: Numerous Events Begin in Celebration of 4th Anniversary
- It's amazing to see how far Final Fantasy XIV has come since 1.0 and the inevitable release of "A Realm Reborn".
- Black Desert Online - 6 Issues with Launch Day
- With launch here at last, I had to share the issues that have hindered the review coming out of the gates.
- Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
- Wargaming releases a new developer diary video series for World of Tanks as it prepares to make major changes to the game.