Infinity Wars Reborn Trailer 2016
Lightmare Studios and Yodo1 announce that the digital trading card game, Infinity Wars: Reborn, will officially launch on December 13.
New campaigns for the zombie and monk factions, titled Sleepers of the Avarrach and Descendants of the Dragon, will debut at launch, offering 60-card starter faction packs in exchange for besting their challenging new PvP missions.
This week’s final beta update will add 61 new cards to the Rebellion Set, including powerful Rare, Epic and Legendary cards, bringing the game’s total card count to more than 800. A new mission system will offer in-game currency for completing trials like winning matches with certain factions or winning consecutive ranked games.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayhem Combat, an Innovative Fighter is Available on Google Play
- Mayhem Combat is an arena fighter from Vivid Games, makers of "Real Boxing" and is officially released today on Google Play.
- SkySaga Alpha Impressions
- I had a chance to test the alpha version of SkySaga, to see if this voxel underdog can stand with giants.
- EZ PZ RPG: Major Update Announced
- EZ PZ RPG: Major Update Announced - Now features Voice Chat and a vast number of improvements