Infinity Wars Reborn Trailer 2016
Lightmare Studios and Yodo1 announce that the digital trading card game, Infinity Wars: Reborn, will officially launch on December 13.
New campaigns for the zombie and monk factions, titled Sleepers of the Avarrach and Descendants of the Dragon, will debut at launch, offering 60-card starter faction packs in exchange for besting their challenging new PvP missions.
This week’s final beta update will add 61 new cards to the Rebellion Set, including powerful Rare, Epic and Legendary cards, bringing the game’s total card count to more than 800. A new mission system will offer in-game currency for completing trials like winning matches with certain factions or winning consecutive ranked games.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.
- Starriser: New Fleets Introduced
- As it already did for the Alpha version of Starriser, their much awaited space- themed MMO, Valencian studio Arpic Games is introducing all th...
- Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called "Fire and Sand", which will be released in September and will be free to all players...