Infinity Wars Reborn Trailer 2016
Lightmare Studios and Yodo1 announce that the digital trading card game, Infinity Wars: Reborn, will officially launch on December 13.
New campaigns for the zombie and monk factions, titled Sleepers of the Avarrach and Descendants of the Dragon, will debut at launch, offering 60-card starter faction packs in exchange for besting their challenging new PvP missions.
This week’s final beta update will add 61 new cards to the Rebellion Set, including powerful Rare, Epic and Legendary cards, bringing the game’s total card count to more than 800. A new mission system will offer in-game currency for completing trials like winning matches with certain factions or winning consecutive ranked games.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOARPG 'Rise of Ragnarok - Asunder' Opens Pre-Registration
- Yoozoo Games, makers of the popular Legacy of Discord/League of Angels franchises are bringing a new project to life.
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Celebrates Five Years on Console
- World of Tanks first hit consoles five years ago on the Xbox 360 and is presently on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Hackers Take Down Multiple Game Services
- Updated news about hacking activity that takes down major gaming communities, from League of Legends to Battle.net.