Infinity Wars Reborn Trailer 2016
Lightmare Studios and Yodo1 announce that the digital trading card game, Infinity Wars: Reborn, will officially launch on December 13.
New campaigns for the zombie and monk factions, titled Sleepers of the Avarrach and Descendants of the Dragon, will debut at launch, offering 60-card starter faction packs in exchange for besting their challenging new PvP missions.
This week’s final beta update will add 61 new cards to the Rebellion Set, including powerful Rare, Epic and Legendary cards, bringing the game’s total card count to more than 800. A new mission system will offer in-game currency for completing trials like winning matches with certain factions or winning consecutive ranked games.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.
- Bossa Studios Secures over $1 Million Funding
- Bossa Studios, a multiple award-winning game developer and publisher, has raised a $1.35 million funding round led by London Venture Partners.
- ARK: Survival Evolved News - TEK Tier Arrives on Consoles
- Studio Wildcard has announced today that it has launched the TEK Tier content update for ARK: Survival Evolved on console.