Infinity Wars Reborn Trailer 2016
Lightmare Studios and Yodo1 announce that the digital trading card game, Infinity Wars: Reborn, will officially launch on December 13.
New campaigns for the zombie and monk factions, titled Sleepers of the Avarrach and Descendants of the Dragon, will debut at launch, offering 60-card starter faction packs in exchange for besting their challenging new PvP missions.
This week’s final beta update will add 61 new cards to the Rebellion Set, including powerful Rare, Epic and Legendary cards, bringing the game’s total card count to more than 800. A new mission system will offer in-game currency for completing trials like winning matches with certain factions or winning consecutive ranked games.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Revealed (E3 2016)
- NCSoft finally pulled the curtains off Master X Master in their usual private invite only meeting room deep within the heart of E3.
- Techwars Deathmatch Review
- Techwars Deathmatch focuses on what makes mech-based games really exciting to play- fighting with them in real time.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Playstation 4 Review
- At the end of the game if you played as a created character, you can see them again in other replays, provided you are playing someone new. Ho...