Hunter’s Arena: Legends Reveals New Cinematic Trailer
Hunter’s Arena: Legends is an upcoming Battle Royale RPG by Korean developer Mantisco. Today we get a peek at the PVP and PVE combat that will take place when the game enters Alpha soon. Three hunters appear in this trailer, who are working together to face a mighty Boss Monster, and highlights the balance between collaboration and betrayal that players can expect. The goal is to have Hunter’s Arena: Legends launching at the end of the year. People attending the LG Ultragear Festival (Aug. 31 – Sept. 1) in Seoul, South Korea can check out the “Tag Mode”.
“This trailer features in-game footage created on the game engine, to give players one of their first tastes of wat it will be like to play Hunter’s Arena: Legends,’ said Joon-young Yoo, producer, Mantisco. “We want people to see this trailer and join our community on our Steam page as we gear up for alpha testing, early access and launch.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios and MANOWAR Announce Collaboration for SMITE
- Hi-Rez Studios and MANOWAR today confirmed their collaboration around the game SMITE.
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals Information on New Behemoths to Battle
- The Rangers are sworn to protect the land of Malheim in Rangers of Oblivion, and there are new threats to the land.
- Firefall Releases New Teaser Image
- Firefall seems to be starting a new campaign, as today they released this mysterious update image.