Heroes of Newerth Gameplay F2P
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” inspired titles. The game went free to play in late July, 2011 to better compete with League of Legends. Like LoL, heroes must be purchased using in game silver coins before they can be used with free heroes being rotated regularly. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Reveals Eclipse Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment, publisher of the growing cross publisher MMORPG store Arc, has revealed details surrounding its next lunar-themed...
- Valiance Online Greenlit by the Steam Community
- SilverHelm Studios announced that the Greenlight Community has overwhelmingly voted in favor of Valiance Online and the game will soon be ava...
- Weapons of Mythology Second Closed Beta Begins
- IDC/Games has announced that the Weapons of Mythology Second closed beta has just started.