Heroes of Newerth Gameplay F2P
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” inspired titles. The game went free to play in late July, 2011 to better compete with League of Legends. Like LoL, heroes must be purchased using in game silver coins before they can be used with free heroes being rotated regularly. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hardware Review: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Straight away, I’m more than a little disappointed, but not with the phone, but with American mobile carriers.
- City of Steam - Gamerocks Going Live
- Gamerocks has announced the launch of its open beta of City of Steam on January 23 at 6pm Pacific.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - GOTY Edition Now Available
- Square Enix Ltd., today celebrate the launch of the “Game of the Year” PC edition of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ across Europe ...