Remnant Knights Gameplay HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Remnant Knights Page.
Remnant Knights is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by GameSamba – the same company behind Realms Online and Tribal Trouble 2. The game Remnant Knights was developed by a company called Minn Communications – the same developer behind the school themed Ran Online. Like Ran Online, Remnant Knights features two schools, which act as factions, that are in perpetual war (Owl school and Dragon school). Graphically, the game looks a bit like Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia from Aeria Games. To learn more about Remnant Knights, check out the official MMOHuts Remnant Knights page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV and Monster Hunter: World Collaboration Begins Today
- Players who are level 70 in Final Fantasy XIV and has completed the "Stormblood" main scenario quests can undertake a special quest.
- Gameglobe Free Trial and Creators Club Memberships Now Available
- Square Enix have just opened up Creators Club Memberships, giving unlimited access to every building prop and tool in Gameglobe’s whopping c...
- Gamigo Shutting Down Golfstar
- Gamigo announces the service shut down of Golfstar, its free to play golf MMO.