Heavy Metal Machines Releases in September
Hoplon, based in Brazil is proud to announce that on September 19th, Heavy Metal Machines will launch on Steam. Narrated by Larry Huffman (Rock ‘n’ Roll Racing), and features fast-paced multiplayer combat. Two teams of four players drive across deadly arenas, pick up a bomb, and try to score and destroy the opponent’s base with it. It combines MOBA features with high-octane racing and also features a ‘Metal Pass’, which is their progression system. It will be featured at launch and offers everyone a multitude of missions and rewards to pursue across 50 levels. Season-based, successfully finishing the tasks will allow players to garner new characters, skins, in-game currency, portraits, XP boosts and much more across two different tracks, one free and the other premium offering more quests and bigger rewards.
“Years of hard work from a very talented team has let us to the release of Heavy Metal Machines,” said Rodrigo Campo, CEO of Hoplon. “We are very excited to ‘turn the switch’ and officially launch our game which we hope brings innovation and something unique to the free-to-play and esports scene.” “The official launch is just the start,” said Tatiana Moreira, Marketing and Publishing Manager. “We are committed not only in bringing regular updates with new content but above all, emphasizing esports and organizing tournaments for our global community.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online launches Update 13
- The Web of Chaos, Dungeons and Dragons Online's 13th update, has gone live today.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets "Map Madness" Campaign
- Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulativ...
- SMITE Erlang Shen God Review
- But as far as unleashing his potential, he’s very item hungry.