Heavy Metal Machines Gets Medieval with New Metal Pass Season
Season 6 has arrived in Heavy Metal Machines, and the new pass is called “Knights, Dragons and a Two-Headed Ogre”! This new season of content is medieval themed and takes us to noble Rockalot. This parallel universe has noble (and not so noble) knights doing battle on the road. The new skins are gorgeous and have new effects for characters skills. This is only the start of the surprises though, with some mysterious events on the way at the end of October.
“We are extremely proud of the artistic quality we have achieved in this 6th Heavy Metal Machines season”, says Eros Carvalho, Development Director at Hoplon. “The medieval theme and the new skins influence the pilot’s abilities and have a greater quality than any other skin available in the game. We are sure the community will like it.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online’s Aegis Release Brings a Bold New Sovereignty
- Evolution has come to EVE warfare and the ramifications will affect every single one of EVE’s hundreds of thousands of players.
- Closers - Developer Interview about Wildhuter Seth
- Not too long ago, we sat down and had a chat with the Closers developers, about the newest character coming to the game.
- Band of Brothers Actors Reunion sponsored by Wargaming
- Wargaming announces its sponsorship of the Band of Brothers Actors Reunion in Normandy.