Heavy Metal Machines Gets Medieval with New Metal Pass Season
Season 6 has arrived in Heavy Metal Machines, and the new pass is called “Knights, Dragons and a Two-Headed Ogre”! This new season of content is medieval themed and takes us to noble Rockalot. This parallel universe has noble (and not so noble) knights doing battle on the road. The new skins are gorgeous and have new effects for characters skills. This is only the start of the surprises though, with some mysterious events on the way at the end of October.
“We are extremely proud of the artistic quality we have achieved in this 6th Heavy Metal Machines season”, says Eros Carvalho, Development Director at Hoplon. “The medieval theme and the new skins influence the pilot’s abilities and have a greater quality than any other skin available in the game. We are sure the community will like it.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/9: Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis
- A daily burst of MMO news. Today's features Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis.
- Devilian Announcement Press Preview
- Although it is heavily ARPG focused, it was clear from the demo that Devilian is more of an MMO with ARPG elements than the other way around.
- WildStar to Bring Major Game Enhancements and Rewards Program
- WildStar reveals new information on the game’s new payment model, upcoming improvements to the game experience, and a rewards program.