Heavy Metal Machines Gets Medieval with New Metal Pass Season
Season 6 has arrived in Heavy Metal Machines, and the new pass is called “Knights, Dragons and a Two-Headed Ogre”! This new season of content is medieval themed and takes us to noble Rockalot. This parallel universe has noble (and not so noble) knights doing battle on the road. The new skins are gorgeous and have new effects for characters skills. This is only the start of the surprises though, with some mysterious events on the way at the end of October.
“We are extremely proud of the artistic quality we have achieved in this 6th Heavy Metal Machines season”, says Eros Carvalho, Development Director at Hoplon. “The medieval theme and the new skins influence the pilot’s abilities and have a greater quality than any other skin available in the game. We are sure the community will like it.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is the recently released update to Guns of Icarus Online. It originally began as a PvE-focused expansion...
- Super Evil Megacorp to Host NA/EU Vainglory Autumn Season Finals
- Super Evil Megacorp announced today on its blog the details of the North American and European Autumn Season Finals.
- Life is Feudal: MMO Open Beta Launch Interview
- After months in testing, Life is Feudal: MMO - the large scale adaptation of Life is Feudal - is ready to launch.