Hardspace: Shipbreaker Early Access Launch Trailer
Hardspace: Shipbreaker celebrates Steam Early Access release with Launch Trailer
Blackbird Interactive and Focus Home Interactive’s space sandbox salvaging game Hardspace: Shipbreaker is now available on Steam Early Access! Equipped with cutting-edge salvaging tech, carve and slice spaceships to recover valuable materials. Upgrade your gear to take on more lucrative contracts and pay your billion credits debt to LYNX Corp. Watch today’s Early Access Launch Trailer for a taste of what the zero-G salvaging Hardspace: Shipbreaker has to offer.
The cosmic salvaging journey begins!
Hardspace: Shipbreaker’s Early Access launches with many features to discover, 2 classes of spaceship to salvage, multiple upgradable salvaging tools and perks, as well as the first act of the story campaign. Over the course of the Early Access period, the team is committed to releasing more spaceship classes, missions, game modes, leaderboards, modding support and much more with the help of the Steam Early Access community.
Hardspace: Shipbreaker launches today in Steam Early Access. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases are planned at a later date.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.
- Forge of Empires Celebrates History with a Year of In-Game Events
- Forge of Empires begins its year of celebrating history today with its first of six special quest-lines: The Martin Luther King Event.
- Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Celebrates 3rd Anniversary
- Joycity’s Gunship Battle: Total Warfare, an award-winning military strategy game, has begun its third anniversary.