Hardspace: Shipbreaker Early Access Launch Trailer
Hardspace: Shipbreaker celebrates Steam Early Access release with Launch Trailer
Blackbird Interactive and Focus Home Interactive’s space sandbox salvaging game Hardspace: Shipbreaker is now available on Steam Early Access! Equipped with cutting-edge salvaging tech, carve and slice spaceships to recover valuable materials. Upgrade your gear to take on more lucrative contracts and pay your billion credits debt to LYNX Corp. Watch today’s Early Access Launch Trailer for a taste of what the zero-G salvaging Hardspace: Shipbreaker has to offer.
The cosmic salvaging journey begins!
Hardspace: Shipbreaker’s Early Access launches with many features to discover, 2 classes of spaceship to salvage, multiple upgradable salvaging tools and perks, as well as the first act of the story campaign. Over the course of the Early Access period, the team is committed to releasing more spaceship classes, missions, game modes, leaderboards, modding support and much more with the help of the Steam Early Access community.
Hardspace: Shipbreaker launches today in Steam Early Access. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases are planned at a later date.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/13: SOE Live, Prime World, Everquest, and Brick-Force
- A look at the latest MMO news.
- Neverwinter Enters Final Beta Weekend
- A new class trailer is released as Neverwinter enters its final beta weekend.
- Forge of Gods Announces 'Wake Up FoG' Update
- A huge update is coming to Forge of Gods in the form of "Wake Up! FoG" that brings a new game mechanic, raid and more.