Hardspace: Shipbreaker Early Access Launch Trailer
Hardspace: Shipbreaker celebrates Steam Early Access release with Launch Trailer
Blackbird Interactive and Focus Home Interactive’s space sandbox salvaging game Hardspace: Shipbreaker is now available on Steam Early Access! Equipped with cutting-edge salvaging tech, carve and slice spaceships to recover valuable materials. Upgrade your gear to take on more lucrative contracts and pay your billion credits debt to LYNX Corp. Watch today’s Early Access Launch Trailer for a taste of what the zero-G salvaging Hardspace: Shipbreaker has to offer.
The cosmic salvaging journey begins!
Hardspace: Shipbreaker’s Early Access launches with many features to discover, 2 classes of spaceship to salvage, multiple upgradable salvaging tools and perks, as well as the first act of the story campaign. Over the course of the Early Access period, the team is committed to releasing more spaceship classes, missions, game modes, leaderboards, modding support and much more with the help of the Steam Early Access community.
Hardspace: Shipbreaker launches today in Steam Early Access. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases are planned at a later date.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Completes Alpha of Character Creation Tool
- Ship of Heroes' first Alpha of the character creation tool was a rousing success! This was also the very first Alpha of the game!
- Dark Eclipse Adds Ranked Mode In Their Latest Update
- The first-ever PSVR Moba, Dark Eclipse just became way more competitive with their 2.0 update. 2.0 officially adds Ranked Mode into the game.
- The Alchemist Code Review (Android)
- When it comes to strategy RPGs, one of my go to genres, my favorite is Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Tactics.