GWENT: Master Mirror Expansion Trailer
He’s always been there, quietly pulling at fate’s strings, his evil touch creeping its way into key events in the Continent’s history. From the Empire of Nilfgaard, to the Northern Realms, to the isles of Skellige and beyond, his influence knows no bounds. You may be tempted to try to defy the diabolical trickster, but in the end all will play by his rules and all will bend to his will. He is Master Mirror, and it is he who decides how the story plays out.
The Master Mirror expansion brings over 70 new cards to GWENT, themed after the shadowy, powerful influence of Gaunter O’Dimm — Master Mirror himself — and his role in key events in the Continent’s history. Among these new cards are faction-specific ones, including a brand new Legendary card type which evolves in both appearance and power as the battle progresses. 11 neutral cards are also included, which can be used across all GWENT factions. In addition, new statuses and abilities will also be introduced, bringing with them a fresh set of tricks and strategies to take advantage of in the heat of combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Stone April Update Expands Game
- Hangame, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, is releasing the newest update for Guardian Stone!
- Anarchy Online Turns 15
- ‘Anarchy Online’, the first Sci-Fi MMORPG and one of the longest-running titles in the genre, celebrates its 15th anniversary today!
- Hearthstone Announces New Features and Changes
- Now that the Tombs of Terror are in full-swing, Hearthstone has announced some new features and changes to the game.