GWENT: Master Mirror Expansion Trailer
He’s always been there, quietly pulling at fate’s strings, his evil touch creeping its way into key events in the Continent’s history. From the Empire of Nilfgaard, to the Northern Realms, to the isles of Skellige and beyond, his influence knows no bounds. You may be tempted to try to defy the diabolical trickster, but in the end all will play by his rules and all will bend to his will. He is Master Mirror, and it is he who decides how the story plays out.
The Master Mirror expansion brings over 70 new cards to GWENT, themed after the shadowy, powerful influence of Gaunter O’Dimm — Master Mirror himself — and his role in key events in the Continent’s history. Among these new cards are faction-specific ones, including a brand new Legendary card type which evolves in both appearance and power as the battle progresses. 11 neutral cards are also included, which can be used across all GWENT factions. In addition, new statuses and abilities will also be introduced, bringing with them a fresh set of tricks and strategies to take advantage of in the heat of combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Announces Incoming Alpha Test
- Ashes of Creation's team has announced that as part of its roadmap for the MMORPG, there will be a public alpha in 2020.
- League of Angels II - Easter Event Going On Now
- League of Angels II is going to be celebrating the coming Easter Day with all of their players from March 28th through April 1st.
- Dead Island: Epidemic - Open Beta Review
- Dead Island: Epidemic suffers from the same unfortunate weaknesses as the rest of the series has so far.