Monster Castle Launches Update with Christmas Heroes
Games publisher Sixjoy has announced today the launch of a brand new update to its tower defense title, Monster Castle, only a few weeks after the game’s global release. This update brings a slew of Christmas-themed content, along with some upgrades to the game’s main systems.
Players who update to the new version will be able to see their castle fully decked out in holiday decorations, including Christmas trees, wreaths and tinsel against a snowy winter backdrop. Aside from the festive look of the game, the update will feature:
- Two new heroes: Rudolph and Storm Tetrisnov, which players can recruit from the Hero Portal.
- The Statue of Azathoth, an underground chamber under the castle that allows players to produce resources faster.
- A number of new buffs to improve castle defenses.
- A new item that will accelerate the cooldown for building and production.
- A variety of in-game holiday sales and discounts.
Additionally, Monster Castle will be one of the select games to participate in Google Play’s “Year-End Sale”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Lifts Off On Steam Early Access with 500K Copies Sold
- Keen Software House announces that Space Engineers has sold more than 500,000 copies on Steam Early Access,
- Elite: Dangerous Preview
- Elite: Dangerous allows one to become an intergalactic trucker, facing off against pirates as they traverse the galaxy in search of profit.
- Mobile MMORPG MU: Origin Begins Closed Beta
- WEBZEN announced today that the Closed Beta for its mobile MMORPG MU: Origin kicks off on Google Play on the Android mobile platform.