RoboManiac Releases New Update, 1.3: Underground
Don Esteban’s criminal organization has been revived, and with this in mind, RoboManiac releases Update 1.3: Underground! In the underground, Don Esteban organizes special fights, where the strongest bots of Centerra meet and duke it out for a piece of Don Esteban’s wealth. The pay is way better than an average street fight, but if a bot manages to beat all five of their challengers, he receives a special prize: The Crypto Box. Also, a new “ReSkill” feature has been added! Everyone makes mistakes, and for a small fee of Platinum, players can reskill and get all of their assigned attribute points back! Weapons and bots no longer have a damage range, but a fixed average damage. Furthermore, there will be a varying damage range in battles depending on this average damage. With this change, the fully packed interface of RoboManiac is streamlined. There have also been a few additional balance improvements to the gangs in general, such as gangs only being able to attack another gang three times per season. This should prevent a weaker gang from simply being harassed over and over by a stronger force. This and more await in this latest update for RoboManiac!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz: Epic 9.5 Set for European/American Regions this September
- This September, Epic 9.5 of Rappelz, "Trials of Devildom" comes to European and American regions!
- Planet Cyrene Officially Launches
- Planet Cyrene has officially launched as the newest addition to the Entropia Universe.
- Shikihime Garden Review
- Shikihime Garden is a unique browser based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building combined and made into a MMORPG. A strange mixture at fi...