RoboManiac Releases New Update, 1.3: Underground
Don Esteban’s criminal organization has been revived, and with this in mind, RoboManiac releases Update 1.3: Underground! In the underground, Don Esteban organizes special fights, where the strongest bots of Centerra meet and duke it out for a piece of Don Esteban’s wealth. The pay is way better than an average street fight, but if a bot manages to beat all five of their challengers, he receives a special prize: The Crypto Box. Also, a new “ReSkill” feature has been added! Everyone makes mistakes, and for a small fee of Platinum, players can reskill and get all of their assigned attribute points back! Weapons and bots no longer have a damage range, but a fixed average damage. Furthermore, there will be a varying damage range in battles depending on this average damage. With this change, the fully packed interface of RoboManiac is streamlined. There have also been a few additional balance improvements to the gangs in general, such as gangs only being able to attack another gang three times per season. This should prevent a weaker gang from simply being harassed over and over by a stronger force. This and more await in this latest update for RoboManiac!
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Game Announces Lineage 2 Essence
- If you're feeling nostalgic for the old Lineage 2, 4Game has an announcement for you: the launch of Lineage 2 Essence.
- Brick-Force Teases New Clan Wars
- Infernum has sent out an email to its Brick-Force players, teasing a new Clan Wars update coming soon.
- WarpPortal Reveals New Logo, Name, & Update for Requiem: Memento Mori
- WarpPortal announces a new logo and name for Requiem: Memento Mori as the game receives its first major in-house development update.