Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 4, Episode 3 is Live
The next installment of Guild Wars 2‘s “Living World” series is here today with Season 4, Episode 3, “Long Live the Lich”. It’s packed full of new features, including the new Roller Beetle mount/masteries. The Domain of Kourna map is here, as well as the warhorn Verdarach legendary weapon and new fractal dungeon, “Deepstone”. In addition to these great features, a brand-new and compelling storyline greets players as they pick up from Episode 2, A Bug in the System. In Episode 2, the Commander’s efforts to put an end to Joko’s attacks led to a daring infiltration of an Asuran Inquest laboratory. In Long Live the Lich, players are confronted with the return of Palawa Joko, the undead overlord of Elona – armed with the potential to unleash the deadly scarab plague. Long Live the Lich is free for players who own Guild Wars 2 – Path of Fire already if they simply log in while it’s live.
For those who don’t own it yet, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire standard and deluxe editions, plus the Guild Wars 2 Collection standard and deluxe editions, are available for 50% off through tomorrow, June 27. That can be done in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 7 Days to Die Alpha Preview
- 7 Days to Die managed to get over double of the goal pledged by its multitude of ravenous fan backers. The game recently went into alpha and I...
- TERA Aces Wild Update now live
- The Aces Wild update deals new content and much-requested additions to the long-running and popular MMO TERA.
- TERA Details PC Server Merge Process
- Following the server merge for TERA on console, En Masse Entertainment has shared some details involving the North American PC servers.