Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 4, Episode 3 is Live
The next installment of Guild Wars 2‘s “Living World” series is here today with Season 4, Episode 3, “Long Live the Lich”. It’s packed full of new features, including the new Roller Beetle mount/masteries. The Domain of Kourna map is here, as well as the warhorn Verdarach legendary weapon and new fractal dungeon, “Deepstone”. In addition to these great features, a brand-new and compelling storyline greets players as they pick up from Episode 2, A Bug in the System. In Episode 2, the Commander’s efforts to put an end to Joko’s attacks led to a daring infiltration of an Asuran Inquest laboratory. In Long Live the Lich, players are confronted with the return of Palawa Joko, the undead overlord of Elona – armed with the potential to unleash the deadly scarab plague. Long Live the Lich is free for players who own Guild Wars 2 – Path of Fire already if they simply log in while it’s live.
For those who don’t own it yet, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire standard and deluxe editions, plus the Guild Wars 2 Collection standard and deluxe editions, are available for 50% off through tomorrow, June 27. That can be done in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
- Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
- Logres: Japanese RPG Makes English Debut
- Aiming and Marvelous announce that Logres: Japanese RPG, an anime-styled MMORPG for mobile, is now available in English.
- Guns and Robots: Now on Steam
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots for is now available for digital download on PC through Ste...