Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 4, Episode 3 is Live
The next installment of Guild Wars 2‘s “Living World” series is here today with Season 4, Episode 3, “Long Live the Lich”. It’s packed full of new features, including the new Roller Beetle mount/masteries. The Domain of Kourna map is here, as well as the warhorn Verdarach legendary weapon and new fractal dungeon, “Deepstone”. In addition to these great features, a brand-new and compelling storyline greets players as they pick up from Episode 2, A Bug in the System. In Episode 2, the Commander’s efforts to put an end to Joko’s attacks led to a daring infiltration of an Asuran Inquest laboratory. In Long Live the Lich, players are confronted with the return of Palawa Joko, the undead overlord of Elona – armed with the potential to unleash the deadly scarab plague. Long Live the Lich is free for players who own Guild Wars 2 – Path of Fire already if they simply log in while it’s live.
For those who don’t own it yet, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire standard and deluxe editions, plus the Guild Wars 2 Collection standard and deluxe editions, are available for 50% off through tomorrow, June 27. That can be done in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Candidate Crunch Launches to Boost Voter Engagement with a Fun Twist
- Candidate Crunch is a mobile game that’s as wacky and unpredictable as the presidential election.
- Flero Games Released Square Enix’s Mobile RPG ‘Grimms Notes’ Worldwide
- An original IP of Square Enix's, Grimms Notes is heading to America and Canada through Flero Games for Apple and Android.
- Gigantic X Launches Globally on Mobile Devices
- Gigantic X is a new mobile title for both Android and Apple devices, from ActionSquare, a Korean mobile developer.