Ghostbusters World Reveals New Features and Gameplay Footage
Sony Pictures, Ghost Corps and 4:33 are proud to reveal some new gameplay footage for the highly-anticipated Ghostbusters World. It will be available in late 2018, Ghostbusters World boasts skill-based Augmented Reality battle mechanics and an RPG-style multiplayer mode. The game allows players to battle and capture hundreds of ghosts from all dimensions of the franchise, including the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games as well as new ghosts unique to the Ghostbusters World. Assemble your team, trade ghosts, gear up, face off in asynchronous PVP battles, and try not to get slimed. Players can also look forward to a single-player story based on the IDW comics from the minds behind it. The game is now in soft launch in select countries for Android devices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DCUO Halls of Power II DLC Press Overview
- Daybreak offered up a peek at the content that is now available to members of the DCUO game. I’m talking of course about Halls of Power II
- Winter Dragons rise in Trove
- Trove has announced the arrival of the brood of Winter Dragons, headed by Galenor, Primarch of Permafrost.
- Alternative Soviet Medium Line to be Added to World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today revealed the first details of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game, World...