Ghostbusters World Reveals New Features and Gameplay Footage
Sony Pictures, Ghost Corps and 4:33 are proud to reveal some new gameplay footage for the highly-anticipated Ghostbusters World. It will be available in late 2018, Ghostbusters World boasts skill-based Augmented Reality battle mechanics and an RPG-style multiplayer mode. The game allows players to battle and capture hundreds of ghosts from all dimensions of the franchise, including the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games as well as new ghosts unique to the Ghostbusters World. Assemble your team, trade ghosts, gear up, face off in asynchronous PVP battles, and try not to get slimed. Players can also look forward to a single-player story based on the IDW comics from the minds behind it. The game is now in soft launch in select countries for Android devices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ reaches (and exceeds) Kickstarter funding goal
- Cubical Drift are proud to announce that the KickStarter for Planets³ has exceeded its initial funding target of $250,000.
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway Coming January 2016
- You’ll be chasing glory at top speed when you play Battlefield Hardline: Getaway, coming January 2016.