Ghostbusters World Reveals New Features and Gameplay Footage
Sony Pictures, Ghost Corps and 4:33 are proud to reveal some new gameplay footage for the highly-anticipated Ghostbusters World. It will be available in late 2018, Ghostbusters World boasts skill-based Augmented Reality battle mechanics and an RPG-style multiplayer mode. The game allows players to battle and capture hundreds of ghosts from all dimensions of the franchise, including the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games as well as new ghosts unique to the Ghostbusters World. Assemble your team, trade ghosts, gear up, face off in asynchronous PVP battles, and try not to get slimed. Players can also look forward to a single-player story based on the IDW comics from the minds behind it. The game is now in soft launch in select countries for Android devices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) Introduces Archer Class
- Nexon and NAT Games announce the release of a new update today for Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT).
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- Wargaming.net Funds £75,000 Exhibit for Dornier 17 at RAF Museum
- The only known German Dornier Do17 bomber is getting an enhanced exhibit in the Royal Air Force Museum, thanks to Wargaming.net.