Ghostbusters World Reveals New Features and Gameplay Footage
Sony Pictures, Ghost Corps and 4:33 are proud to reveal some new gameplay footage for the highly-anticipated Ghostbusters World. It will be available in late 2018, Ghostbusters World boasts skill-based Augmented Reality battle mechanics and an RPG-style multiplayer mode. The game allows players to battle and capture hundreds of ghosts from all dimensions of the franchise, including the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games as well as new ghosts unique to the Ghostbusters World. Assemble your team, trade ghosts, gear up, face off in asynchronous PVP battles, and try not to get slimed. Players can also look forward to a single-player story based on the IDW comics from the minds behind it. The game is now in soft launch in select countries for Android devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shroud of the Avatar Prepares for Final Data Wipe
- Shroud of the Avatar backers will be able to lay claim to a permanent plot of land in the fantasy MMO.
- Dogs of War Online Review
- The game is based on the tabletop rules for Dogs of War, which itself is a supplement for the tabletop game Confrontation, by Rackham.
- Wakfu begins open beta
- Wakfu has officially begun open beta today in North America, allowing players to test the game for free.