Ghostbusters World Reveals New Features and Gameplay Footage
Sony Pictures, Ghost Corps and 4:33 are proud to reveal some new gameplay footage for the highly-anticipated Ghostbusters World. It will be available in late 2018, Ghostbusters World boasts skill-based Augmented Reality battle mechanics and an RPG-style multiplayer mode. The game allows players to battle and capture hundreds of ghosts from all dimensions of the franchise, including the films, TV shows, comic books, theme parks, and video games as well as new ghosts unique to the Ghostbusters World. Assemble your team, trade ghosts, gear up, face off in asynchronous PVP battles, and try not to get slimed. Players can also look forward to a single-player story based on the IDW comics from the minds behind it. The game is now in soft launch in select countries for Android devices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Prepares to Hug the World
- Camelot Unchained continues pushing forward with more and more funding, now at over $3,025,000 at the time of this publication! This week they...
- Elsword Introduces Hyperactive Skills
- oday KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, have challenged the Elsword combat elite to unleash their true warri...
- Heroes Evolved Content Update Today
- Two more Beach Themed skins join Heroes Evolved, for Pandorn and Jeanne (Caral Beauty, Beach Babe) which are available today!