FreeStyle 2: Street Basketball – First Look
FreeStyle 2 Street Basketball (FreeStyle 2 for short), is a 3D Basketball MMO developed by JC Entertainment. Gameplay is fast-paced, smooth, and incredibly addictive. Even if you aren’t a fan of Basketball, Just like FreeStyle, FreeStyle 2’s simple and fun gameplay should keep you wanting more. With five positions, numerous courts and boatloads of customization options, FreeStyle 2 is certainly one of the best sports MMOs out there.
‘Freestyle2’, the sequel to ‘Freestyle1’, unveils its brilliant new features with the sophistication of the original series still alive! With cool toys which will accompany you on the court, play to make the victory yours through amazing performances until the moment the ball leaves your fingertips. Become a star player when the court goes wild with cheers of the toys from your great shots.
FreeStyle 2 is developed by JC Entertainment and Distributed by Joycity and Gamekiss and is now in Open Beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite's 'Tales of Horror' Creep In Today
- As Friday the 13th draws closer, the creepy things will crawl out of hiding in Battlerite for the 'Tales of Horror' event.
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.