Fortnite Introduces Weapon Sidegrading
Fortnite‘s latest update (v11.40) introduces the ability to “sidegrade” your Assault Rifle into a Heavy Assault Rifle.
- Introducing Sidegrading: the Heavy Assault Rifle returns.
- In non-competitive playlists, you can now use Upgrade Machines to “Sidegrade” your Assault Rifle into a Heavy Assault Rifle.
- UPDATE: We’re aware that the Sidegrading feature is present in competitive playlists. This is unintentional — the feature will be disabled in competitive playlists in our next major release.
- Reduced material costs for upgrading weapons at Upgrade Machines.
- Added the following items to Battle Lab:
- Flint-Knock Pistol (Common and Uncommon)
- Shockwave Grenade
- Impulse Grenade
- The iPad Pro (2018 release) now supports 120 FPS.
- Clickable thumbstick buttons (L3 and R3) are now usable on supported iOS controllers.
- Players’ Star Wars Achievements have returned to the Legacy timeline.
- Resolved an issue involving the “F” key not enabling proper movement after direction was remapped to it.
- Resolved an issue involving editing quickly causing players to remain in Edit mode.
- Falling into a Hideout no longer causes the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle’s crosshairs to disappear.
- Resolved an issue involving the “Visit different bus stops in a single match” Remedy vs. Toxin Challenge not tracking progress for some bus stops.
- The Spectrum Contrail again changes colors while in motion.
- Continued to make improvements regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue involving mobile players getting stuck in a loop on the Select Fire Mode screen.
- Resolved an issue involving console players being unable to progress through the gifting process if they did not have Two-Factor Authentication enabled.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- TERA Goes Subscription-Free on February 5
- TERA goes free-to-play with optional subscriptions on February 5. Find out more on MMOHut.
- Vampire Empire Launched by R2Games
- Two giant global games publishers, Game Hollywood & Reality Squared Games (R2Games), have released their new game, Vampire Empire, on Nove...