Fists of Fu Power of Fu Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fists of Fu Page.
Fists of Fu is ready for open beta! The open beta starts on September 22, 2010 so be sure to check out this official trailer to see if Fists of Fu is for you. FoF is an action oriented brawler MMORPG where players move from side to side. Despite the two dimensional plane of movement, the backgrounds and characters are rendered in 3D. The graphic style is anime themed and uses bright colors. Its an attractive game that starts out simple. Stages are instanced and can be run solo or cooperatively with a group of friends. The gameplay is similar to other arcade brawlers like Divine Souls which is also published by Outspark. To learn more about Fists of Fu check out the official MMOHuts Fists of Fu page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Visionary Realm Acquires Seed Funding for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- The funding allowed the team to expand, build a prototype, launch websites, and enough resources to bring the game into alpha.
- Nexon America Brings Romantic Doki Doki Island to Mabinogi
- Nexon America announces the introduction of Doki Doki Island to Mabinogi, introducing a new soulmate system, flight system, and more.
- Livelock Launch Date Announced
- Perfect World and Tuque Games announced Livelock will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99.