Planet Calypso Announces Major Changes
Planet Calypso has announced Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8, a major update designed to make some serious changes to crafting, loot, and missions.
A new user interface for crafting will streamline item construction. The interface automatically scans avatar inventory and storage for blueprints, resources, and materials so that players don’t have to dig through their inventories. The new interface also lets players sell crafted items directly to the Trade terminal, makes a log of each crafting run, and gives players quick access to auction orders.
The Loot System gets a new overhaul as well, introducing more interesting loot and balancing loot for creatures. Missions have also been balanced and introduces a new Attribute Token system, where partners can award fractional attributes for easier missions and letting players decide when to award attributes to their avatar.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RWBY Deckbuilding Game Review
- RWBY has had a fair amount of games come out over the last year or so, and now they branch out with a Deckbuilding Game.
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.
- Kingdom H earts Union x[Cross] Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Keyblade wielders around the world can rejoice, as Kingdom Hearts Union x[Cross] begins its Third Anniversary celebration.