Planet Calypso Announces Major Changes
Planet Calypso has announced Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8, a major update designed to make some serious changes to crafting, loot, and missions.
A new user interface for crafting will streamline item construction. The interface automatically scans avatar inventory and storage for blueprints, resources, and materials so that players don’t have to dig through their inventories. The new interface also lets players sell crafted items directly to the Trade terminal, makes a log of each crafting run, and gives players quick access to auction orders.
The Loot System gets a new overhaul as well, introducing more interesting loot and balancing loot for creatures. Missions have also been balanced and introduces a new Attribute Token system, where partners can award fractional attributes for easier missions and letting players decide when to award attributes to their avatar.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Monster Super League Mobile Review
- 4:33 Creative Labs is at it again with a free-to-play squad based unit collecting mobile game, Monster Super League.
- TERA Hits Steam with New Gunner Class
- “We’re celebrating TERA’s anniversary this month and over the past 3 years, we’ve received many requests for TERA to be playable on St...