Planet Calypso Announces Major Changes
Planet Calypso has announced Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8, a major update designed to make some serious changes to crafting, loot, and missions.
A new user interface for crafting will streamline item construction. The interface automatically scans avatar inventory and storage for blueprints, resources, and materials so that players don’t have to dig through their inventories. The new interface also lets players sell crafted items directly to the Trade terminal, makes a log of each crafting run, and gives players quick access to auction orders.
The Loot System gets a new overhaul as well, introducing more interesting loot and balancing loot for creatures. Missions have also been balanced and introduces a new Attribute Token system, where partners can award fractional attributes for easier missions and letting players decide when to award attributes to their avatar.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes: Starfall "All Hallows' Eve" Event Arrives
- Hot on the heel of the latest expansion for Villagers and Heroes: Starfall comes the holiday event for All Hallows' Eve!
- Action MMO MU Classic Launches Today, Special Events Revealed
- NGames is thrilled to announce that MU Classic – the anticipated rebirth of classic MMO 'MU Online' – is launching today, Novemb...
- ArcheAge: Closed Beta Begins on July 17th
- Let the epic online adventures begin! Trion Worlds and XLGAMES’ highly anticipated MMORPG ArcheAge will be entering closed beta beginning Ju...