Galactic Inheritors: Live on Steam Early Access
Galactic Inheritors, the first new game from former Paradox Interactive designer and programmer team Chris King and Pontus Åberg, is now available for Windows PC via Steam’s Early Access.
Since Galactic Inheritors is currently in an early beta state, the team plans updates roughly twice a month, with particular emphasis on the AI, overall balancing, deepening the combat and media influence systems, enhancing how governments function, offering more economic and expanded growth options, as well as enhancing the user interface and overall graphics.
Multi-player support is under consideration, but won’t be tackled or confirmed until the game is otherwise feature complete and after sufficient feedback from gamers is available to fully weigh the issue and trade-offs it would require.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/322540/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Create Ultimate Weapons in Guncraft with Gun Smithing Feature
- Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing invite players to get ready for an exclusive new feature that demonstrates the power of creativity in...
- Playwith Gets Ready to Celebrate Valentines Across Their Games
- Warlords Awakening is ready to give their audience a reason to celebrate this month.
- Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
- Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike's first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.