Galactic Inheritors: Live on Steam Early Access
Galactic Inheritors, the first new game from former Paradox Interactive designer and programmer team Chris King and Pontus Åberg, is now available for Windows PC via Steam’s Early Access.
Since Galactic Inheritors is currently in an early beta state, the team plans updates roughly twice a month, with particular emphasis on the AI, overall balancing, deepening the combat and media influence systems, enhancing how governments function, offering more economic and expanded growth options, as well as enhancing the user interface and overall graphics.
Multi-player support is under consideration, but won’t be tackled or confirmed until the game is otherwise feature complete and after sufficient feedback from gamers is available to fully weigh the issue and trade-offs it would require.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/322540/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Side-Scrolling Brawler ChronoBlade Enters Pre-Registration
- nWay, developers of the successful Power Rangers: Legacy Wars just opened pre-registration for their new title, ChronoBlade.
- Mabinogi Duel Summer Event Begins
- Mabinogi Duel, Nexon's strategic mobile trading card game, has begun a special summer event to celebrate the season.
- Chronicle Closed Beta Date Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed that the PC closed beta for its upcoming online strategy card game, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, will begin on Nov 25.