Galactic Inheritors: Live on Steam Early Access
Galactic Inheritors, the first new game from former Paradox Interactive designer and programmer team Chris King and Pontus Åberg, is now available for Windows PC via Steam’s Early Access.
Since Galactic Inheritors is currently in an early beta state, the team plans updates roughly twice a month, with particular emphasis on the AI, overall balancing, deepening the combat and media influence systems, enhancing how governments function, offering more economic and expanded growth options, as well as enhancing the user interface and overall graphics.
Multi-player support is under consideration, but won’t be tackled or confirmed until the game is otherwise feature complete and after sufficient feedback from gamers is available to fully weigh the issue and trade-offs it would require.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/322540/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Launches Build 15.6.1
- Today, The Repopulation has launched its 15.6.1 patch.
- Hero Commander: Open Beta Now Available
- Hero Commander is a cute fantasy strategy game by GTArcade set for a 2014 release, perfectly combining tactical and MMORPG elements into a her...
- War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
- Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.