Galactic Inheritors: Live on Steam Early Access
Galactic Inheritors, the first new game from former Paradox Interactive designer and programmer team Chris King and Pontus Åberg, is now available for Windows PC via Steam’s Early Access.
Since Galactic Inheritors is currently in an early beta state, the team plans updates roughly twice a month, with particular emphasis on the AI, overall balancing, deepening the combat and media influence systems, enhancing how governments function, offering more economic and expanded growth options, as well as enhancing the user interface and overall graphics.
Multi-player support is under consideration, but won’t be tackled or confirmed until the game is otherwise feature complete and after sufficient feedback from gamers is available to fully weigh the issue and trade-offs it would require.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/322540/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Suba Games Launching new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror
- Suba Games announces that they will be publishing a brand new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror, called MAT for short. The closed beta begins Se...
- Heroes of the Storm Reveals New Lost Cavern Battleground
- Heroes of the Storm has announced a new battleground coming to the Nexus in the next patch: The Lost Cavern.
- Kings and Legends Announced
- Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.