Fellow: Eternal Clash is Coming West
GoBoogie Games and NJ Interactive are pleased to announce that their hit MMORPG Fellow: Eternal Clash will be receiving a Western release to iOS and Android devices. It will be coming to North and South America as well as India. It tells the tale of two rival factions competing for the throne of the world of Dios. It boasts a fully-featured MMORPG experience with unique classes, hundreds of quests, dungeons, PVP battlegrounds, and mountains of gear to collect. Fellow: Eternal Clash launched their official teaser page where future players of the iOS and Android MMO can pre-register now to receive bonus in-game currency, high-grade armor, and high-grade weapons to begin their journey. Players can also sign up for the Closed Beta (CBT) participation and get notified when the servers open.
“We’re thrilled to be working with NJ Interactive Games, one of the leaders in MMOs worldwide, to bring Fellow: Eternal Clash to western players,” said Sean Choi of GoBoogie Games. “We’re hard at working making sure that Fellow is perfectly suited to western gamers. No pay to win and a focus on getting to the fun fast – that’s what we want to deliver with Fellow: Eternal Clash.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts launches Spectate Update
- Rock Hippo's MicroVolts has launched the Spectate Update today.
- Lekool Adds Servers for Call of Gods and Thundercall
- Lekool has announced the launch of two new servers for its popular games Call of Gods (16th server) and Thundercall (2nd server).
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.