Fantasy Earth Zero Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fantasy Earth Zero Page.
Gamepot USA released Fantasy Earth Zero into open beta several months ago but it was only in May that the game officially entered commercial release. The game was published by Square Enix in Japan as a pay to play game, but quickly shut down. Gamepot picked up the license and successfully re-launched FEZ as a free to play game. Fantasy Earth Zero is an interesting PvP oriented MMORPG that pits players into massive 50v50 battles as they fight for control over various areas of the game world. There are five warring factions players can join, and three distinct classes to chose from. This trailer does a great job presenting the five kingdoms by introducing their leaders, and showing off some gameplay. To learn more about Fantasy Earth Zero check out the official MMOHuts Fantasy Earth Zero page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vampire Tribunals: Now on Android
- Today mobile video game publisher Clazz Games and developer Raincrow Studios launched Vampire Tribunals on Google Play, extending the real-wor...
- SOE Transfers Pox Nora to Desert Owl Games
- Rather than closing the game, Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) has found a new home for the strategy game Pox Nora with Desert Owl Games, a...
- Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
- Confirmed free to play, and Korean CBT applications open.