EverQuest 2 Extended Official Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EverQuest 2 Extended Page.
After years as a pay to play MMORPG that required a monthly subscription, EverQuest 2 is finally going free to play! A new service called EverQuest 2 Extended will exist in parallel with the current version that requires a subscription. Players who chose the free option will have access to most of the races, classes, and features available in the existing version. EverQuest 2 Extended is already available, so if you’re interested in giving it a try, head over to our official page now. Sony Online Entertainment has released a new trailer to mark the release of EQ2: Extended which highlights the features and graphics in the game. Despite being several years old, EverQuest 2 still looks great and offers a ton of content due to the large amount of expansions that have been released over its long lifespan. The trailer is 2 minutes long which is actually on the long side when it comes to official trailers, but it is well worth watching. This won’t be SOE’s first free to play MMORPG, they’ve released Free Realms and Clone Wars Adventures more recently. To learn more about EverQuest 2 check out the official MMOHuts EverQuest 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online Patch The Fury of War Launches December 16
- On December 16, 2010 the latest patch for Allods Online will go live. This patch, called The Fury of War, will add a ton of new content, bug f...
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...
- Mayan Death Robots Adds Single Player - and Removes Online Multiplayer
- Now fans will be able to hone their alien robot battle skills during those quiet moments alone before they kick their friends’ asses.