EverQuest 2 Extended Official Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EverQuest 2 Extended Page.
After years as a pay to play MMORPG that required a monthly subscription, EverQuest 2 is finally going free to play! A new service called EverQuest 2 Extended will exist in parallel with the current version that requires a subscription. Players who chose the free option will have access to most of the races, classes, and features available in the existing version. EverQuest 2 Extended is already available, so if you’re interested in giving it a try, head over to our official page now. Sony Online Entertainment has released a new trailer to mark the release of EQ2: Extended which highlights the features and graphics in the game. Despite being several years old, EverQuest 2 still looks great and offers a ton of content due to the large amount of expansions that have been released over its long lifespan. The trailer is 2 minutes long which is actually on the long side when it comes to official trailers, but it is well worth watching. This won’t be SOE’s first free to play MMORPG, they’ve released Free Realms and Clone Wars Adventures more recently. To learn more about EverQuest 2 check out the official MMOHuts EverQuest 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Tons of New Features Revealed at PAX EAST 2015
- Digital Extremes revealed numerous exciting changes and additions coming to Warframe in 2015 during its recent PAX East after-dark livestream ...
- Runescape Unveils Twitch Prime Package for Free
- Jagex premieres a brand new "Adventure Calls" trailer for Runescape on their Twitch Channel and $50 worth of gear for free for Prime...
- E3 2015 Hosts Record Breaking Year, Announces 2016 Details
- ESA, which owns and produces E3, also revealed that E3 2016 will take place June 14-16 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.